Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Innergie PocketCell - 3,000 mAh 2.1A USB Portable Battery Pack and Charger with USB Magic Cable Trio
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Charge over 10,000 devices - including tablets, smartphones, and more
- Fast USB Charging - Charge faster with 5W 2.1A USB output
- Multi built-in protections to ensure longer battery life
- Include 3-in-1 Magic Cable Trio with Micro USB, Mini USB and Apple 30-pin iPod / iPhone Connectors
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Innergie PocketCell is a universal rechargeable mobile battery bank designed to provide you power when you need it the most for USB-powered devices. It charges USB-powered mobile devices, including tablets, smartphones, mp3 players, portable game consoles and more. Has 5 built-in protections to protect your gear.
Top customer reviews
1. It's very small and sleek. I can put it in my pants pocket or in a small pocket in my bag with ease.
2. The Magic Cable Trio is useful. I've been able to charge my Android products, and use it to charge my friend's iPhone. That's nice. I also like the fact that I can remove it from the battery itself and just plug it into my regular AC adapter.
3. It's easy to use.
1. The description of the product makes it seem like I should get a couple full charges out of my cell phone before I need to recharge the battery pack. I've found that I will only be able to recharge my S4 once, if I'm lucky, and that's with most of the power-hogging features turned off on the phone. I might be able to charge my Nexus 7 half way. That's just not good enough, in my view.
2. The battery pack takes 3-4 hours to recharge. That's a big drawback, in my opinion, especially considering fact that I can only charge my phone once one the pack is fully charged. If it's going to take that long to recharge, I should get at least a couple charges out of it, dont'cha think?
3. I've found that the battery pack needs to be completely stationary for the microUSB prong to sit flush on the phone and charge. I tried plugging this into my phone and putting it on an empty seat in my car, and it just won't charge. That sucks.
4. Lastly; a minor quibble - the Magic Cable is a little too short. That makes it more portable, of course. but it also precludes me from being able to travel with only one cord on the road. Not a big deal at all, but it's something for people to know. If you think you'll be able to plug in the cable into a standard AC adapter and plug it into a wall socket, you better have something for the phone or the recharging battery pack to rest on, or else it will be dangling from the socket and that's not a good idea.
Overall, I'd give this product a very, very lukewarm review. I'd bump it up a star if actually gave me 2 full charges on my cell phone.
UPDATE: 2 Days later and a second email to the customer service department and still no reply....
UPDATE DAY 3 Still no word back and the customer service email offered to another reviewer by a company rep is not valid
UPDATE DAY 4 Filled out the form to request an RAM number and pulled the name "Bob" out of the air to put in the required info space for tech spoken to....Bingo! Got a automated reply but this time with a phone # (1-877-988- 6388) called that phone number and SPOKE TO A TECH!!! Got a RAM number and was given address to ship back tech said once they recieve it it will take 1 week for them to get back to me with a replacement.....
UPDATE DAY 21 Still no replacement, called phone number and got a real person right away...told him I was still waiting on return...he said it would be in the mail the next day....I have a feeling I would have waited alot longer if I had not made that follow up call....By the way....sounded like the same guy who answered the phone a few weeks ago....
UPDATE DAY 31..Received replacement today, they said it was not the battery that was defective but the 3 way plug that was broken..Judging from other reviews, this seems to be the #1 complaint..they were nice enough to throw in an extra 3 way plug set... I am happy now but talk about "taking the long way home"!.....My advice...skip the website and call the number 1-877-988-6388 directly.. This was my experience, you decide.....I think if I had the phone number from the get-go, it would have saved alot of time and frustration....This product is a great idea, and very useful... I hope it works for a longer period this time....
UPDATE 2 Months later....Well the replacement battery no longer accepts a full charge and when I attach it to my phone,(Samsung Galaxy SII),this is the other common complaint of this product that I didn't have the pleasure of experiencing the first time. It supplies the equivalent power as 1 regular extra battery...all in all a bit too bulky now to deal with considering that a regular battery will do the same thing..I guess that 2-3 months is the lifespan of the battery and from my initial experience, the plug will peter out after 1-2 months... lesson learned....am I going to bother with another exchange again? Even free, the replacement policy is such a hassle for something that seems I will never get the value of what I initially paid for. Time to quit and give up on this. Unfortunately as originally posted, JUNK.
IS it just me or does it seem that Amazon's "Deals of the Day" is turning into a dumping ground? Getting a deal on this and spending $50 instead of $70 was no deal save the fact that I got burned for $20 less than others.
I Ordered for it as a present for somebody. Unfortunately I took long to hand it to the beneficiary and by the time i did on June 1st, the pocket cell could not charge.
I am now stuck with a dead cell yet I cannot return it since my window of return has expired.
Has anyone else had the same problem with the battery from Amazon site?