- Save $3.00 on InnoGear Onepure Plant Therapy Essential Oils Gift Set when you purchase 1 or more InnoGear 100ml Essential Oil Diffuser offered by InnoGear. Enter code PK92L5TP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $1.00 on InnoGear 70ml Car Oil diffuser when you purchase 1 or more InnoGear 100ml Oil Diffuser offered by InnoGear. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $5.00 on InnoGear Streamshape Oil Diffuser when you purchase 1 or more this Hot Sale 100ml Oil Diffuser offered by InnoGear. Enter code JHSZ5GIP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
InnoGear 100ml Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser Portable Ultrasonic Cool Mist Aroma Humidifier with Color LED Lights Changing and Waterless Auto Shut-off Function for Home Office Bedroom Room
- It fills the space with a lovely fragrance that can lift the mood and relieve stress from stressful and tired day, perfect for masking stubborn smoking and pet odors, get great and peaceful nights' sleep surrounded by the aromatic fragrance.
- Whisper-Quiet Ultrasonic Operation - humidify your living space to prevent dry, stuffy air and flu/cold germs infecting your loved ones. Prevent dry and chapped skin in dry winter months.
- Spark Your Kid's Imagination with 7 Changing Mood Lights, each of which is adjustable between Bright and Dim modes, and could be set steady on. Great night light for young children scared of the dark at bedtime. Color including: Green, Dark blue, Red, Yellow, Pink, Light blue, White.
- Shuts Off Automatically When The Water Runs Out. Portable for Home, Yoga, Office, Spa, Bedroom, Baby Room. Perfect gift idea for family and friends who love aromatherapy or can benefit from Aromatherapy healing.
- Three Working Modes: Intermittent Mist(30 seconds on/30 seconds off), Continuous Mist, Lights only. Content: 100 ml, Extra Long Power Cord: 6 feet, Item Size: 3.9 * 5.7in Weight: 11oz. Material: PP Hard Plastic, Working Time: 3 hours in continuous mode, 6 hours in intermittent mode
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This is perfect for small to medium sized rooms. Keeping your living space humid helps prevent colds/flu and congestion.
Hit the light button to transforms through 7 colors like a rainbow or stays on the color of your choice.
Three Settings toggled by the Mist button (Green/Red/Off):
* Green - intermittent mist (Mist 30 seconds and Pause 30 seconds)
* Red - continuous mist
* Off- You may use it as a color changing light without mist
Auto shut off when water runs out.
Keep essential oil 100% natural without burning or heating.
Please add water below the Max line
Material: Upper parts PP
Capacity of water tank: About 100ml
Noise Level: less than 35 dB
Input Power: AC 100-240V 50/60HZ
Most advanced ultrasonic technology: 2.4MHz
Working time: 3 hrs continuous mode, 6 hrs intermittent mode
1 x Aroma Diffuser
1 x Wall Charger
1 x Measuring Cup for Filling Water
1 x User Manual
*45 Days Money Back and 18 Months Warranty
Note: Oil is not included in this package
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
8/7/15 UPDATE!!! The company saw my review and sent me an email letting me know that a replacement diffuser was on its way to me. It arrived only a few days later! We've been using it, and are very pleased with it. Also, very pleased with how the company didn't even wait for me to request an exchange - they just took charge and did it. Every single diffuser I looked at out here has issues occasionally - it happens. Thank you for fixing the problem so quickly!!
This product is not just an oil diffuser but also a very beautiful light that changes colors.
Using it is extremely simple. It is powered by a standard wall outlet plug. Take the included cup and put regular tap water into the basin. No more than 100 ml. There is a line that shows you where max. fill is. Now put a couple drops of essential oil, no more than 4 drops and replace the top. It will snap into place when you turn it slightly clockwise.
The diffuser and the light are turned on separately. You can choose to one or the other, or both at the same time. There are buttons on side toward the bottom to turn them on.
The diffuser will start as soon as you push the button, spraying a very fine mist for 30 seconds and stopping for 30 seconds. You can push the button again to make it go continuously without stopping. The only way to stop the diffuser once you’ve started it is to unplug it. When the diffuser runs out of water, it will shut itself automatically. Mine runs for hours before running out.
To use the light, you press the button and it will begin cycling through the colors. If you keep pushing the button, you can stop on each color in it’s solid form and it will stay on that color that you chose.
I like to have the light on the setting where it changes color constantly and it’s so pretty to watch. Even if you chose to just use this as a night light, it’s so pretty for that. For the diffuser, I’ve been using It constantly. My favorite oil of the two that I have is fresh rain and it makes my house smell amazing. I really want to try other scents.Read more ›
We use ours on the intermittent setting and get 8+ hours of action. The claim about shutting off automatically when it runs out of water? Absolutely true. And the fan is so quiet, you wouldn't think it could fill the room with fragrance as quickly as it does.
The only con for me is the light feature. It's insanely bright, no matter what color you choose. If you want a nightlight, then perhaps you'll enjoy it. But I prefer a dark room to sleep in. Heck, even the green and red status LED's are bright enough to light up the entire machine in a dark room. Thankfully, just turning the LED's toward the wall makes for a much more enjoyable atmosphere.
My wife keeps moving it around the house so I'm going to buy another one. AT $27, you won't regret it!
BTW, I had asked the community what the warranty was on this item because it wasn't listed in the description, but I never received a response. So for those of you who are interested, it comes with a one year warranty.
|Length: 5:11 Mins|
Innogear's 120ml diffuser is a pretty nice choice to bring some relief to my allergies as it releases moisture into the air and allows me to control the amount by a bit and include some essential oil to clear my sinus
Very simple as the rubber feet/plug goes into the base
The top just simply twists off
The left button adjusts the color with a beep to confirm that it received a proper touch
One cycle of the colors is just a slow calm shifting and the rest are solid colors
Right button allows me to toggle between 3 settings: off, (green LED) on 30 seconds and pause 30 seconds, (red LED) continuous cycle (check the video for reference)
Fan is at the bottom to release any heat produced
Quick twist to the top allowed me to open the diffuser to add water/essential oil (3 drops of oil is plenty)
There is an air intake valve that is not recommended to allow water to enter
The inside base has an ultrasonic vibrator that causes the water to be released into the air
On the cylinder under the cap is a measuring level
Measuring cup itself goes up to 100ml, max of this diffuser is 120ml
Just fill it up with water and add some oil into the cylinder
Twist the top on
Hit the power button and I am ready to bring relief to my sinus
Mist comes out, but not as noticeable as other diffusers I have used, but I do see it
The fan is not too loud, it's like a white noise in the background, if that bothers you, may need to run it before it is time to sleep
Overall, the Innogear...Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
For the price, this is a great diffuser. It doesn't have a ton of range, so it definitely works better in a small bedroom as opposed to a large family/living room. Read morePublished 18 minutes ago by Joe M.
I love this diffuser and I've had it on for the past two weeks since I received. It diffuses oils and our entire house smells like a mixture of lavender, bergamot, and orange oil. Read morePublished 11 hours ago by Jakob W
It worked ok in my living room but had to put more than the recommended amount of essential oils in to smell them. Read morePublished 11 hours ago by Amazon Customer
I have only had this diffuser a few short weeks and already the fan is not working. My sister got it for me as a birthday gift and i LOVED it. Read morePublished 11 hours ago by Amazon Customer
It is a very nice stuff. It keeps your Room fresh, with a nice fragance. Well, air refresher you need to pour it into the humidifier and mix it up with water. Read morePublished 13 hours ago by Yomaira Reynoso
This is my first diffuser and I find it easy to use. I chose the option where it intermittently goes on and off. It last about 10 hours which is great when you are sleeping. Read morePublished 14 hours ago by Shelley