Innogie Dual USB 13400mAh AlienPower Universal Portable Power Bank
- Never lose your power: High capacity of 13400 mAh with 2.4A/5V output and 2A/5V input. Can give 4.5x full charge to iPhone 6, 2x full charge to iPhone 6 plus, almost 3x full charge to Galaxy S5 and 3x full charge to most other phones
- Wide Compatibility: Works with smart phones from Apple, Samsung, Google, HTC, Nokia, LG, and most other popular smart phones. Works with iPad, Kindle, Samsung Galaxy, Google Note and most other popular tablets
- Safe and Smart: LG Grade A cells and premium microchips ensure reliability and safety. Texas Instrument Battery Management IC. Nine levels of protection. Up to 93% energy conversion rate.Smart Switch technology to automatically decide when to charge and with what current
- User-friendly Design and Cool: 13400 mAh energy packed into one handy profile and with a cool alien face looking at the top
- What you get in the package: 1X Innogie AlienPower Portable chargerr, 1X Micro USB cable, 1X user manual. (Apple Adapters- 30 pin and Lightning, NOT Included)
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
INNOGIE, the well known selling battery manufacturer in North America, is a California-based, award-winning designer and manufacturer that empowers the mobile world to stay powerful.
Made for Smartphones, Wearables and Tablets
The Alien Power is the perfect solution for someone looking for days of power. The huge 10,400mAh internal battery will fully charge your smart phone four times. Perfect for traveling families, the 2 USB ports can charge 2 devices simultaneously. There is even a dedicated Tablet port to rapidly charge most tablets. SmartDetection technology ensures it is compatible with any USB powered tablet as well, no matter the make, model or operating system used. It uses battery cells certified at the highest level to ensure users can use the product for years with minimal degradation and without worries about safety.
- Advanced Fast Charging Technology
- Multiple Protection for Safety
- Premium Aluminum Finishing
- Priority Charging
Your Innovative Energy
Most Compact Design
This conveniently-sized battery is compact enough to slide into your bag, yet powerful enough to charge your device up to four times.
High-performance power concealed behind a durable aluminum finish. This compact alien profile feels great in your hands and fits perfectly into any mobile lifestyle.
17W Fast Charging
High-speed, 12W charging input and 17W output identifies your device’s power needs and delivers the most optimal charge possible; up to 24W with compatible smartphones, tablets, and other USB devices.
Compare with similar items
Safe Power Source, Smart Battery Management System and Compact Energy
- Samsung 18650 lithium ion battery cells. UL 1624 certified.
- Texas Instrument Battery Management IC offering nine levels of protection.
- Up to 93% energy conversion rate.
- 3000 mAh energy packed into one handy profile.
User-friendly Design, Energize without any Hassle
- The battery pack can be charged (top up) and discharged (deliver power) at the same time.
- Smart Switch technology to automatically decide when to charge and with what current.
- Compact size making it easy to carry in handbag or pocket.
- Elegant design: aluminum lipstick shape bearing a hidden LED.
Comprehensive Guarantee Coverage
- 1000 charge/discharge cycles guarantee
- 2 Year Warranty
- Additional insurance available.
- Works with smart phones from Apple, Samsung, Google, HTC, Nokia, LG, and most other popular smart phones.
- Works with iPad, Kindle, Samsung Galaxy, Google Note and most other popular tablets.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pros: The battery if not used will stay charged forever it seems. It also does not get hot when charging itself or your phone. So that's always nice. It looks cool and is sturdily constructed. I've dropped it once accidentally and it held up fine. Lastly, it can charge up to 2 phones simultaneously at a swift pace.
Overall, I am happy with my purchase. Would've received 5 stars if it could actually charge a phone as many times as it claims to.
After researching the charge available from several different models, I elected to go with the Innogie.
It is not a small, lightweight charger but it will deliver the juice when needed for an extended period of time. That is the feature that drove my decision process.