- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 6 inches ; 5.6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00062F6M4
- Item model number: SD-3000
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
- Average Customer Review: 3.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (11 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #183,157 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Innotek Basic Contain and Train System
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Electronic dog-training system keeps pets safely in the yard
- Up to 5 acres for containment and 150 yards in flat open terrain for training
- Water-resistant battery-operated receiver; collar fits neck sizes 8 to 21 inches
- 4 stimulation levels; 2 separate tones; instructional materials included
- Receiver measures 3-1/2 by 3/4 by 1-3/4 inches; transmitter measures 1-3/4 by 5/8 by 3-1/2 inches; limited lifetime warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Innotek. The quicker way to a better behaved dog. Having a better behaved dog has never been quicker or easier. You can spend more time playing and less time training. Innotek electronic training and fencing products have just the right touch, just when you need it. The Products Designed and Supported by Professionals. Innotek products are designed by professionals to be the fastest way to a better behaved dog and they're supported by professionals too! Call the Free Training hotline and they will gladly walk you through your training challenge. Call as often as you wish, the help is always free. Discover the difference it makes when you use the right tool for the job. Basic Contain ¿N' Train & Deluxe Contain ¿N' Train. Innotek's exclusive Contain ¿N' Train systems feature two training functions in one. It keeps your dog in the safety of your yard and offers the control of a handheld transmitter for the same freedom away from home. This system installs easily with common household tools. Patented run-through prevention offers secure, reliable containment. For use in the US only. This unit is compatible with all US 110v outlets and are not to be used with 220v international voltage.
Top customer reviews
The only problems we have had have been user error, mostly from being a bit lazy & not burying areas we should have & the wire breaking - moose tripping on it, not noticing that utilities workers had disturbed it, etcetera. We have had almost no problems for the past 8 years since we fully buried it. It's actually easy to bury though, used an edger tool to cut the turf a bit & slipped the wire under probably not even an inch- just so it won't catch the mower or anything crossing it. Crossing paved driveways was, however, more challenging since I had to cut a slot with a circular saw, lay the wire, & cover with caulk.
We have had 2-3 dogs at a time over the years and they are free to roam our 2 acres, yet we have been able to create zones that keep them out of various "islands" like gardens.
The savings from a conventional fence is huge, the aesthetics are of course better, allowing a more decorative fence if you prefer instead of a chain link fence that some dogs will still dig under.
If you do not activate the contain or train on the collar the battery will last about a year. This is done by simply inserting the battery in the collar and not using the remote control to turn it on or off or to contain mode.
Pro. It does give a stronger shot the longer the dog stays in the off limits zone.
Con. The train part is it worth bothering with I bought a separate trainer collar for that
Con. A replacement collar cost almost as much is the entire system and if they're only gonna last two years it's a tough bullet to bi A replacement collar cost almost as much is the entire system and if they're only gonna last two years it's a tough desicion.
The innoteck contain system I bought 15 years ago last about 10 years before failing. So I'm trying this one more time
I read the reviews on this product before I bought it. Everybody complained that the transmitter part of the system started to fail right away. Since I'm a believer that dissatisfied people complain more than satisfied customers will praise I took a chance. First let me say the batteries have lasted a lot longer than anybody said they would. However I did experience the same thing with the transmitter failing to work. I was able to get it working again by removing the batteries and reprograming it. It has now failed for the third time. I cannot get it to work again. The containment part still works. When it was working it was a wonderful device.