- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 6 inches ; 6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 5.4 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00068K9P2
- Item model number: SD-2100
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (94 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #127,473 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Innotek Rechargeable In-Ground Pet Fencing System
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rechargeable in-ground fencing system keeps pet safely in yard
- Run-through prevention; 24/7 built-in battery backup; 25-acre range
- Boundary self-check with audible and visual wire-break alarms
- 500 feet of wire and training DVD included; collar fits neck sizes 8 to 21 inches
- Measures 1-7/8 by 1-2/7 by 1-1/6 inches; limited lifetime warranty
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Innotek. The quicker way to a better behaved dog. Having a better behaved dog has never been quicker or easier. You can spend more time playing and less time training. Innotek electronic training and fencing products have just the right touch, just when you need it. The Products Designed and Supported by Professionals. Innotek products are designed by professionals to be the fastest way to a better behaved dog and they're supported by professionals too! Call the Free Training hotline and they will gladly walk you through your training challenge. Call as often as you wish, the help is always free. Discover the difference it makes when you use the right tool for the job. SD-2100: Rechargeable In-Ground Pet Fencing. This micro-size collar is smaller, sleeker and waterproof. Innotek's exclusive 24/7 battery back-up system (batteries sold separately) keeps your dog safely in the yard, even if the power goes out. Audible wire break alarm alerts you to trouble with the fence and gives you additional peace of mind. For use in the US only. This unit is compatible with all US 110v outlets and are not to be used with 220v international voltage.
Top customer reviews
After some research, decided to go with the Innotek system, since it can be buried and mowed over.
...We still haven't finished burying the cable. But it works very well. When we added a second dog to the family, it was easy to purchase a second collar and keep both dogs in the 8 acre yard. (See why we haven't finished burying the wire? Imagine how much we used to fence everything in. x'D) It is a bit pricier than other options, but we spent less money of electric dog fences than our neighbor, who's 'trying out' his second or third system, looking for a winner.
Things I liked:
o Everything you need for a small yard is in the box.
o Instructions are clear.
o Setting the boundary is easy.
o The recharging unit/brains of the fence immediately alerted us when the fence line was broken. (...I ran it over with the mower... Whoops.)
Things I'm not thrilled with:
o A second collar was ~$90. (Two dogs, two collars.)
o I'm not sure when the collar is out of charge. I've been putting them on the charger overnight, alternating collars to be safe.
o The collar's material frays pretty easily. Be sure to "burn" the edges of the material, lest you have to make a new collar strap. (You can, but it's just an unhappy little surprise.)
o ...Did I mention the wire isn't all buried yet...? Time consuming, albeit optional!
I had my Labrador/Hound trained after about 4 days. After a week of keeping him on a 20ft leash as we walked the yard, I began letting him off the leash supervised. Then after approximately 2 weeks, I was able to leave her outside unsupervised. I probably could have left her unsupervised after the first week, but I was overly cautious.