|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9 x 5.2 x 0.8 inches|
|Item model number||3020|
|Manufacturer Part Number||3020|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.49 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.10 shipping
Innova 3020 Diagnostic Code Reader / Scan Tool with ABS for OBD2 Vehicles
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Read and Erase “Check Engine” light warnings on any foreign or domestic 1996 and newer car, light truck, SUV, and even Hybrids
- Patented all-in-one screen displays 25 vital pieces of information
- Red, yellow and green LEDs indicate emissions monitor status
- Read and erase ABS trouble codes for most GM, Ford, Chrysler, Honda, and Toyota vehicles
- Automatically refreshes data every 30 seconds when connected to the vehicle
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
An affordable and durable entry-level tool for diagnosing Check Engine Light problems, checking road trip readiness, inspecting used cars and more. No automotive experience needed!
From the manufacturer
Plug-and-Play and compact design make the 3020 ideal to keep in your glove box or your tool box for when you need it most.
Ease of Use
The Innova 3020’s ease of use, paired with the resources on the website make it an ideal entry level tool for DIY users.
Look-up DTC definitions on the website for Generic and Manufacturer Specific Powertrain, ABS and SRS codes.
Support in English and Spanish available Monday-Saturday from our ASE certified technicians in our Headquarters located in Irvine, California.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
I didn't use it again for a very long time, and recently, my car showed a "service engine" light. I plugged the scanner in, and knew exactly what the code was.
Bought it to shut off ABS light on 1996 Blazer.
If ABS function doesn't work for my vanilla GM...then they should not make this claim