Innova - Champion Discs DX Destroyer Golf Disc Colors May Vary
- Best choice for: Maximum Distance; Long Hyzers and Headwind Drives
- The Destroyer is a fast, stable power driver with significant glide; Great disc for sidearm throwers and those with lots of power; Is recommended for advanced and pro players
- DX material offers widest selection of weights
- Speed 12, Glide 5, Turn -1 and Fade 3
- Colors May Vary
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Destroyer is a very fast stable long distance driver. This disc is much like a faster Wraith, but with a little more high and low speed stability. Great disc for sidearm throwers and those with lots of power. Can handle headwinds and throws with off axis torque. Not suggested for beginning players.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 8.1 x 8.1 x 0.7 inches; 6.4 Ounces
- Item model number : des1-165-169g
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : April 22, 2013
- Manufacturer : Innova - Champion Discs
- ASIN : B00CGSF7DO
Best Sellers Rank:
#19,841 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #9 in Disc Golf Drivers
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But, also as an intermediate player, I sometime throw astray and hit trees, etc. what you need to know about the DX version of this disc is that it is not very durable. Being a high speed disc, it hits trees hard and fast, and the results are visible. Sometimes small chunks come off the edge of the disc, indentations, and even some splitting. After less than a month, the disc became more and more uncontrollable, turning and rolling, and the accuracy and distance was lost.
It’s only good as a “roller” now. If I had it to do over i would only throw it on long, open fairways. You can get a Champion or Star version that’s meant to be more durable (and expensive). But being careful would probably suffice.
Top reviews from other countries
So my buddies are craking up everytime I draw my "Purple-Destroyer-Rainbow style". I admit it's easier to find in bushes. But if you do get this color, make sure you can a solid 350 feet throw out of it otherwise you get some good laugh.