Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Innova Inversion Table with Adjustable Headrest, Lumbar Support, and Reversible Ankle Holders
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Adjustable headrest pad with large and comfortable padded backrest.
- Six (6) position Adjustable pin system with added Patent Pending Protective Cover for easy positioning and safer inverting over strap systems
- True Balance system for easy inverting with ergonomically & reversible ankle holding system
- Adjustable headrest pad with large and comfortable padded backrest
- Accommodates users 4ft-10in to 6ft-6in with a 300 lbs. weight capacity
- NOTE: Please refer to the user manual before use
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Heavy Duty Deluxe Inversion Table
The Innova ITX9600 is a heavy duty inversion table that comes with many new features that set it apart from other inversion tables. Starting with its large backrest pad and soft touch foam handlebars, it provides a comfortable, easy inversion. But these features are just the basics. The ITX9600’s True Balance System allows each user to find their own unique center of gravity. The Six Angle Pin System allows users to trust that the ITX9600 will easily, safely, and consistently deliver on the finest inversion experience.
True Balance System - Triple Adjustment Structure
The ITX9600’s True Balance System features three adjustable features, to help each individual user shape the smoothest and most comfortable inversion experience for them. The True Balance Structure can adjust the headrest pad, the height, and the foot to micromanage the center of gravity.
6-Angle Pin System With Protective Cover
The ITX9600 features a patent pending protective cover (US 2017-0281452 A1) for the easy to adjust six angle pin system. Just position the pin in the desired angle and know that your inversion position will be safe, comfortable and consistent every time. Old tether strap systems require the user to dismount entirely climb underneath the table in order to adjust and can loosen after repeated use.
At a Glance
- Assembly Required
- Reversible Ankle Holding System (Ankle Holders can Trade Places)
- True Balance System for Easy Inverting
- 6-Pin Angle Selection System with Soft Foam Handlebars
- Ergonomical Ankle Holding System
- Adjustable Headrest
- Large, Comfortable Backrest Pad with Adjustable Headrest Pad
- 300 lbs User Weight Capacity
Innova Health & Fitness
Six Angle Pin Slot System with Protective Cover
For a safer and more consistent inversion.
Height Adjustment Tube
Easy to adjust to accommodate each individual’s body type (height/weight distribution).
Ergonomical & Reversible Ankle Holding System
Making the inversion experience more comfortable for all users.
Option 1: Rear Foam Rollers with Front U-Shaped Holders.
Option 2: Rear U-Shape Holder and Front Foam Rollers.
True Balance System
For easy inversion.
Heavy Duty Steel Frame
User Settings: 4'10" to 6'6".
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Thick Backrest Pad
Padded for comfort and large to accommodate all body sizes.
Adjustible Headrest Pad
Three positions to help find a more relaxing inversion.
Soft, Foam Handlebars
For a more comfortable grip.
|ITX 9600||ITM 5900||ITX 1200||ITM 4800||ITX 9900||ITX 9800|
|Heavy Duty Steel Frame||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Pin Angle Slot System||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Extended Handle For Ankle Holding System||-||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Comfort Lumbar Pad||✓||-||-||-||-||-|
|Heat & Vibration Pad||-||✓||-||✓||-||-|
|Adjustable Air Lumbar Pad for Maximum Comfort||-||-||-||-||✓||-|
|Straps for Ankle Relief||-||-||-||-||-||✓|
|User Settings||4'10'' to 6'6''||4'10'' to 6'6''||4'10'' to 6'6''||4'10'' to 6'6''||4'10'' to 6'6''||4'10'' to 6'6''|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs||300 lbs||350 lbs||300 lbs||300 lbs||300 lbs|
Product detailsStyle Name:ITX9600 Model (Standard)
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here. [PDF ]
- Date First Available : January 15, 2020
- ASIN : B083WZBKKN
- Best Sellers Rank: #535 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. I no longer take ibuprofen.
2. I no longer take the medication the doctor prescribed.
3. Once in awhile I do take a Tylenol, but not very often.
4. No longer do I have throbbing neck pain in the morning.
5. My sciatic nerve is not keeping me awake at night.
6. My back pain is down to a minimum.
7. The pain that radiates down my left shoulder still gets sore sometimes but it's bearable and continues to get better.
8. My left arm no longer hurts and my fingers don't go numb.
The inversion table did take some getting used too. I was afraid I was going to fall out and tensed up at first. Now, I put some relaxing music on and it's fine. Can't say that I really enjoy spending 10 minutes a day doing it, but it sure beats the hell out of having excruciating pain. And when I feel some soreness in my back coming on....I go get on the inversion table. By the way, I only invert at 60 degrees, I never go fully inverted. I hope this helps someone.
I read reviews for different tables and talked to my friends. Everyone pretty much said that extra features were worthless unless it was a very specific reason for having the special feature.
I saw this table and read the reviews. Since it cost less than two decompression visits it certainly would pay for itself very quickly. It came in a large heavy box. One evening while I was making dinner my 13-year-old daughter put the whole thing together with zero help. The directions must be good. My husband tightened down every single bolt. We played with the different height and foot settings and discovered that myself at 5 foot 7 and 135 pounds needed the same setting as my husband at 6 foot 1 and 230 pounds. The key is to make the height setting so that your weight is balanced on the frame so it is very easy to go up and down gently. It just depends where your bodyweight is on your body.
I like the adjustable headrest which was not a feature I saw on the product photos. I like how soft and padded the foot parts are. It is very easy to use without shoes and gentle on my feet.
I do believe that the height adjustment should be adjusted for each different angle setting that you do. This way you go up and down gently. I have not done the full inversion. I do not feel that I need to. The table gives a good stretch at all the angles, even the lowest. Personally I have found that between 10 and 20 minutes on the table depending upon how stiff I feel works great every single day.
I've added some photos too, including it fully inverted with the adjuster pin pulled out. Normally the stop is 85 degrees
Top reviews from other countries
Specific comments about this specific product:
- The construction feels very sturdy. I do not feel like it's going to break or wear out and I'm very happy with how safe it feels.
- The choices in angle are really helpful. When I first started using it, I was NOT accustomed to being upside-down at all, and even the 15 degree setting seemed like a lot. Having a more mild choice meant I kept using it. Once I felt better about being upside-down I moved to 30 degrees and then tried 45 degrees. The higher degree settings might be great for some people, but I went back to 30 degrees for everyday use as I get a gentle stretch in the spine without feeling like I'm putting undue strain on my other joints, and I can read a book comfortably.
- The product has adjustments for moving the entire foot assembly lower or higher to adjust for the user's height, but the foot assembly itself does not adjust and it seems to be set to accommodate wearing shoes. As I'm using this product right before bed ... I'm not wearing shoes. I really do wish that the section between the foam rollers and the lower foot rest could be adjusted because while I'm in it, I slide head-wards, which can make flipping the thing upright again more of a chore than it needs to be.
- The padded back is very comfortable but I have occasionally wished for some lumbar support. I have seen inversion tables with lumbar support built in, but I'm not sure if I would like that any more. When my back is feeling really strained I occasionally use a small, rolled-up hand towel under my back and the placement of the towel makes a huge difference with the comfort. If the support was built-in I could see that if the placement was out just a little bit it would be extremely aggravating. I think I'll stick with my towel when I need it.
I'm glad I have this product and would buy it again knowing what I know now.
- It is a good, heavy-duty piece of equipment. I am 6'4 and 260 lbs and I am very comfortable and confident that it can easily handle the load.
- It is simple to adjust and comfortable to use. One tip though - I find that I have to set the adjustment for a taller person in order to get the balance just right.
- the foot stirrups are quite comfortable and easy to adjust.
- the price is right - good value for the buck
- good quality, everything fits together well and the instructions are complete and easy to follow
- It is big and heavy, and while it does fold a bit for storage, it is still bulky and awkward to store away
- it takes a while to assemble initially
Package came in 2 days, on time via Prime, however I wasn't home so I received a notice it went to my local post office. The box is heavy and requires either 2 people or a cart to move it. The post office lent me their dolly and I transported the package to my van no problem. The package had some torn corners (due to it's weight and being swiveled on concrete to move it) but the packaging was very heavy duty and I could tell there would be no damage to the inside items.
Upon opening the box, I was at first startled by how many pieces there were in it! (see photo) I thought it was going to take a lot of assembly, BUT, once I took out each piece it was actually very few pieces, it just looked that way in the box. Everything was well wrapped and protected. It came with all the nuts and bolts packaged very clearly in a step-by-step order. They also supply all the tools needed to do the assembly including 2 wrenches, hex wrench and phillips screwdriver. The assembly manual was very clear as well.
Assembly: I would say one person could assemble it on their own, but for the very first stage of assembly, I had my son hold up one of the heavy steel legs as it was hard to hold it and bolt it at the same time.
NOTE: the 2 wrenches supplied are stamped steel and both are needed - one to hold the bolts, the other to tighten the nuts. There is some pretty heavy torque need to turn these nuts and about half-way through the assembly one of the wrenches 'stripped', meaning it bent under the pressure and could not hold the nut tight enough. (watch your knuckles!) So I had to use my own crescent wrench for the rest of the assembly.
Quality: Everything is very good quality with powder coasted steel and a good solid tilting board. It makes you wonder how they make these things at such a low cost. It has to be volume.
NOTE: I did find one of the handle bars came with a slight tear in the foam. I don't think I did that because I was very careful with my knife when unpack-aging it. It happens to be in a place where I will be grabbing the foam a lot so the tear will potentially get bigger over time. We shall see.
Use: The foot holders are adjustable and I was able to find a setting that held my feet in, but I'll need to play with it as it isn't that comfortable as I'd like when hanging upside down. I also was able to set it all to fit my 9 year old son (who of course HAD to try it).
The tilt is very smooth and my centre of gravity was almost perfect. I am 5'9" and didn't need to adjust the headrest.
I find it works very well and even though it only tilts to 85 degrees (not fully straight up and down), it doesn't need to, as I found that angle made me fully extended and supported. I imagine if you take out and over-ride the pin that determines what angle you want, you could hang straight up and down.
Wow - does it ever feel good to let out all the stress and just relax my back on this thing. I'll have to get used to the blood going to my head so I have only been doing about a minute or two at a time.
I would recommend this product as it is good quality at a great price.
Comparison to other units: Cannot offer any opinions in this area, since I have never owned another, but I do have to say this one is working, and is well constructed. I am 5' 8" and weigh about 175 lbs. I have set the unit for just slightly taller than my height. By slowly raising and lowering my arms I can control the rate of speed in going from standing in the unit to horizontal. Once I reach the tip-over point, it fairly quickly inverts, but not violently so. (I have it is set at 80, the maximum.) I do need to pull myself back up using the handrails, but it isn't a struggle, and once back to horizontal, returning to the standing position is no work at all. So why would I need / want to pay for a more expensive unit? I'm having trouble visualizing what possible extra value could be in a unit that does essentially the same function but at 2 to 3 times the price. This one is rated for up to 6'-6" and 300 lbs. Maybe the more expensive units will handle 7' and 400 lbs? Who knows. My bottom line is: This unit works for me and I believe I got good value for what I paid.
I put this table together on my own and it was very easy to assemble. I suggest doing your own research on inverting and work your way up (dont start with the full incline and hang for 20 min kind of thing).
This table has a great amount of different degrees for inverting too so i was able to feel more comfortable easing my way into the deeper inversions. Also the handles to bring yourself back up are perfect and make it really easy.
Ive recommended this to many people i know with chronic back pain, its helped me tremendously.