Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Innova ITX9600 Heavy Duty Inversion Therapy Table” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 58% off the $199.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Innova ITX9600 Heavy Duty Inversion Therapy Table
Want this professionally assembled?
- Have an expert assemble your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No heavy lifting; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your assembled product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- An adjustable headrest pad with large and comfortable padded backrest
- Our new Patent Pending protective cover
- Five (5) position adjustable safety pin for easy positioning and safer inverting over strap systems
- True balance system for easy inverting with ergonomical ankle holding system
- Accommodates users 4ft-10in to 6ft-6in with a 300 lbs weight capacity
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
" Newly added for 2016: Our Patent Pending protective cover, a five (5) position inversion angles selection slots and an adjustable headrest pad.
Invert your world with the Innova ITX9600 Heavy Duty Deluxe Inversion Therapy Table. This inversion table is made of heavy gauge steel tubing and boasts a weight capacity of 300 lbs. You will love the extra long and extra wide back rest support, that is fully padded for additional comfort and support.
Our unique 5-position side inversion pin replaces the old style strap and easily adjusts, making varying degrees of inversion simple. Just position the pin in the desired decline position and know that your inversion position will be safe, comfortable and consistent each and every time.
Our thick foam rollers and soft touch foam handlebars make for comfortable inverting and easy return to an upright position. The frame design can be folded for easy storage.
Accommodates users 4ft-10in to 6ft-6in. Order with confidence as this unit includes a one year warranty. Upgraded on August 2016.
Consult with a licensed physician before using this inversion table. Some medical conditions may not be suitable for use with this product.
Although we strive to ensure all product details and information is accurate, there may be slight variations by the manufacturer. Actual product packaging and materials may vary and may contain different information than shown on our product page or website. Please do not rely solely on the information presented and be sure to read all labels, warnings, and instructions before using the product. For additional information on the product, please do not hesitate to contact the manufacturer.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
The price was unbelievably low, and I would pay more knowing what I know now!!! The thing I didn't like about the Body Max IT6000 and similar models is the table isn't padded and there is no neck/head rest. Beware of models without padding and headrest. Very dangerous!
I chose this specific model because:
It is the 2014 model so they've worked out the issues that still exist with many in this price range.
You don't need to wear a belt around your waist; there are no belts on it anywhere. Belts are not as safe.
The degrees of inversion, height settings, etc. are set with very strong ball knobs and backed up with easy to insert/remove safety pins.
Easily adjustable padded ankle slots. Can use with or without shoes/socks. Does not hurt my ankles (I have no pre-existing ankle problems or swelling. Inversion tables can be hard on people with bad ankles. Ask your Dr. first if this is a problem for you.)
Easily adjustable height for perfect positioning of nearly any size person (see height specs for exact range)
It moves slowly and easily both going back and coming up--you don't want to fly to the upside down position and you don't want to have to pull hard to get yourself back up. This is center of gravity oriented. I hold onto the handles, but it goes back slowly and smoothly. Getting back up takes very little effort. VERY IMPORTANT!
It was rated very easy to put together, and it was!!!! That's a huge issue. Instructions were good, assembly was logical and not complicated. Husband did it in about an hour or less and didn't curse. ;)
Holds up to 300 lbs (most are limited to 200 or 250) which just tells me it's very sturdy.
I can stand it up behind a door to get it out of the way. Not a huge space hog.
My brother has the one you see on TV for about $700 and he hates it. No padding, no control over tilt degrees/speed, hard to get back up.
I LOVE THIS TABLE!!!!!
This product has literally changed my life!! My neck and hips are in terrible shape from years of abusing my back at work, in sports, sleeping on bad mattresses/pillows, wearing bad shoes, you name it. For me, a few minutes of inversion once or twice a day is better than thousands of dollars worth of chiropractic care. I no longer use a chiropractor and I am no longer living in chronic pain! I also use it stretch before and after exercising, which I can now do again because I'm not terrified of injuring my back any more.
I cannot overstate the value of the decision to buy this particular inversion table, or the importance of the specific features this one provides for your safety and comfort. Two of my friends bought one just because they could see how much better I was after I bought it, and I couldn't shut up about it. They are both as thrilled as I am.
Pros: Cost; ease of assembly; ease and comfort of use; ease of storage considering size; not heavy--easy to push around; value to my entire body; no more chronic neck/back/hip pain (so I sleep much better!)
Cons: None that I can find.
1. I no longer take ibuprofen.
2. I no longer take the medication the doctor prescribed.
3. Once in awhile I do take a Tylenol, but not very often.
4. No longer do I have throbbing neck pain in the morning.
5. My sciatic nerve is not keeping me awake at night.
6. My back pain is down to a minimum.
7. The pain that radiates down my left shoulder still gets sore sometimes but it's bearable and continues to get better.
8. My left arm no longer hurts and my fingers don't go numb.
The inversion table did take some getting used too. I was afraid I was going to fall out and tensed up at first. Now, I put some relaxing music on and it's fine. Can't say that I really enjoy spending 10 minutes a day doing it, but it sure beats the hell out of having excruciating pain. And when I feel some soreness in my back coming on....I go get on the inversion table. By the way, I only invert at 60 degrees, I never go fully inverted. I hope this helps someone.