Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Fitness Equipment Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Innova ITX9600 Heavy Duty Inversion Table with Adjustable Headrest & Protective Cover
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Adjustable headrest pad with large and comfortable padded backrest.
- Six (6) position Adjustable pin system with added Patent Pending Protective Cover for easy positioning and safer inverting over strap systems
- True Balance system for easy inverting with ergonomical & reversible ankle holding system
- Adjustable headrest pad with large and comfortable padded backrest
- Accommodates users 4ft-10in to 6ft-6in with a 300 lbs. weight capacity
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Heavy Duty Deluxe Inversion Table
The Innova ITX9600 is a heavy duty inversion table that comes with many new features that set it apart from other inversion tables. Starting with its large backrest pad and soft touch foam handlebars, it provides a comfortable, easy inversion. But these features are just the basics. The ITX9600’s True Balance System allows each user to find their own unique center of gravity. The Six Angle Pin System allows users to trust that the ITX9600 will easily, safely, and consistently deliver on the finest inversion experience.
True Balance System - Triple Adjustment Structure
Unlike other inversion tables, which only have one or two adjustable parts, the ITX9600’s True Balance System features three adjustable features, to help each individual user shape the smoothest and most comfortable inversion experience for them. The True Balance Structure can adjust the headrest pad, the height, and the foot to micromanage the center of gravity.
6-Angle Pin System With Protective Cover
The ITX9600 features a patent pending protective cover (US 2017-0281452 A1) for the easy to adjust six angle pin system. Just position the pin in the desired angle and know that your inversion position will be safe, comfortable and consistent every time. Old tether strap systems require the user to dismount entirely climb underneath the table in order to adjust and can loosen after repeated use.
At a Glance
- Reversible Ankle Holding System (Ankle Holders can Trade Places)
- 6-Pin Angle Selection System with Soft Foam Handlebars
- Large, Comfortable Backrest Pad with Adjustable Headrest Pad
- True Balance System for Easy Inverting
- Ergonomical Ankle Holding System
- Heavy Duty Steel Frame
- Assembly Required
- 300 lbs User Weight Capacity
Innova Health & Fitness
Six Angle Pin Slot System with Protective Cover
For a safer and more consistent inversion.
Height Adjustment Tube
Easy to adjust to accommodate each individual’s body type (height/weight distribution).
Ergonomical & Reversible Ankle Holding System
Making the inversion experience more comfortable for all users.
Option 1: Rear Foam Rollers with Front U-Shaped Holders.
Option 2: Rear U-Shape Holder and Front Foam Rollers.
True Balance System
For easy inversion.
Heavy Duty Steel Frame
User Settings: 4'10" to 6'6".
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Thick Backrest Pad
Padded for comfort and large to accommodate all body sizes.
Adjustible Headrest Pad
Three positions to help find a more relaxing inversion.
Soft, Foam Handlebars
For a more comfortable grip.
|ITX 9600||ITP 1000||ITX 9900||ITM 5900||ITM 4800||ITX 9800|
|Heavy Duty Steel Frame||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Six Pin Angle Slot System||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Inversion with Power Tower||-||✓||-||-||-||-|
|Vertical and Contour Lower Back Heat and Massage Pad||-||-||-||✓||-||-|
|Adjustable Air Lumbar Pad for Maximum Comfort||-||-||✓||-||-||-|
|Horizontal Heat & Massage Lumbar Pad||-||-||-||-||✓||-|
|Straps for Ankle Relief||-||-||-||-||-||✓|
|Extended Handle For Ankle Holding System||-||-||-||✓||-||-|
|User Settings||4'10'' to 6'6''||4'10'' to 6'6''||4'10'' to 6'6''||4'10'' to 6'6''||4'10'' to 6'6''||4'10'' to 6'6''|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs||275 lbs||300 lbs||300 lbs||300 lbs||300 lbs|
Innova Heavy Duty Inversion Table with Adjustable Headrest & Protective Cover
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-2 of 4,921 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. I no longer take ibuprofen.
2. I no longer take the medication the doctor prescribed.
3. Once in awhile I do take a Tylenol, but not very often.
4. No longer do I have throbbing neck pain in the morning.
5. My sciatic nerve is not keeping me awake at night.
6. My back pain is down to a minimum.
7. The pain that radiates down my left shoulder still gets sore sometimes but it's bearable and continues to get better.
8. My left arm no longer hurts and my fingers don't go numb.
The inversion table did take some getting used too. I was afraid I was going to fall out and tensed up at first. Now, I put some relaxing music on and it's fine. Can't say that I really enjoy spending 10 minutes a day doing it, but it sure beats the hell out of having excruciating pain. And when I feel some soreness in my back coming on....I go get on the inversion table. By the way, I only invert at 60 degrees, I never go fully inverted. I hope this helps someone.
I read reviews for different tables and talked to my friends. Everyone pretty much said that extra features were worthless unless it was a very specific reason for having the special feature.
I saw this table and read the reviews. Since it cost less than two decompression visits it certainly would pay for itself very quickly. It came in a large heavy box. One evening while I was making dinner my 13-year-old daughter put the whole thing together with zero help. The directions must be good. My husband tightened down every single bolt. We played with the different height and foot settings and discovered that myself at 5 foot 7 and 135 pounds needed the same setting as my husband at 6 foot 1 and 230 pounds. The key is to make the height setting so that your weight is balanced on the frame so it is very easy to go up and down gently. It just depends where your bodyweight is on your body.
I like the adjustable headrest which was not a feature I saw on the product photos. I like how soft and padded the foot parts are. It is very easy to use without shoes and gentle on my feet.
I do believe that the height adjustment should be adjusted for each different angle setting that you do. This way you go up and down gently. I have not done the full inversion. I do not feel that I need to. The table gives a good stretch at all the angles, even the lowest. Personally I have found that between 10 and 20 minutes on the table depending upon how stiff I feel works great every single day.
I've added some photos too, including it fully inverted with the adjuster pin pulled out. Normally the stop is 85 degrees