Industrial Deals Beauty Amazon First Reads Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Carrie Underwood All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on November 13, 2012
As stated, the two lanterns were not Innovage. The name name Innovage did not appear anywhere on the packaging. The battery covers did not fit well. The soft plastic sleeve on the stem was not stuck on. I used black electrical tape to fix the problems rather than sent the lanterns back. The illumination and electrical performances seem OK for the moment. These two items were not the same as the Innovage lantern that I already possess.
also
This is the second review that I have submitted.
on January 20, 2010
I am floored by some other reviewers' comments that this is dim, because it anything but. I expected this to be about as bright as a normal flashlight, but the LEDs are SUPER bright. It stands up on its own and will point pretty much wherever you point it. My father even liked this so much that he has permanently "borrowed" mine, so I had to buy a new one. I don't know, maybe other reviewers need to change their batteries, because this little thing is amazing. We have each had one for around three years, and neither have broken with probably average use.
on November 20, 2013
I've had this for 4 years now! Is a little bulky because of the D-sized batteries, but then on the other hand it lights for days! I keep this in my shop and it has never let me down. Switch has "quality" feel to it, and time has verified this. I gave one to my dad and brother and they have had no problems.
on December 23, 2005
I received this item when it was on sale for ten dollars. It runs off of D batteries or if you have an adapter you can plug it in the bottom.

The head pivots and I have not had the other reported problem of light intensity changing while pivoting the head.

The light is dual power. It has two rows of ten led's and you can operate one or both rows. The light is meant to be a flood light. It is good for general illumination but it is not designed to be carried around or thrown around too much. It is made of hard plastic and the quality leaves much to be desired.

I would not pay more than ten dollars for each light.
on August 26, 2008
the lights are what i expected and work well. did have a problem with one of them being put together incorrectly. the contacts for the batteries were reversed and i had to pull out the metal plate and turn it around. worked fine after that, what do you expect made in china. other then that they work fine. would recommend them for emergency lights and others.
on November 29, 2006
After the "Big" Hawaii earthquake last month which knocked out the electrity in Honolulu for over 14 hours it was obvious an emergency light better than candles was needed. I wanted something to read by especially and when I tried this it's perfect. I'm not taking it out so the rather flimsy constrution is fine. And for my purpose anything over 15-20 bucks seemed excessive.
on July 1, 2008
I already had one of these and got two more. They are light in weight and provide plenty of light output. The form factor is great since they will stand up several inches from the ground on their own. That way you don't have to have a 3rd arm when you need light somewhere you are working.
on July 4, 2013
Bought this for my friend after he admired (and coveted) the two I have -- one for house and one for car. He loved it!
on March 1, 2009
I bought six of these for presents and everyone loved them. My brother-in-law wanted another, and I bought two more. The batteries last a long time. The light is sufficient but not extremely bright. The shape is convenient when doing jobs that require 2 hands.
on April 3, 2008
I purchased three of these so called flood lights. Other than the price which was fairly cheap, i dont have anything good to report on this "Made in China" Light. I have flashlights that have 5 LED's that produce more light. Save your money, dont bother.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.