- Hardcover: 212 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 99 edition (September 14, 1973)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 047198129X
- ISBN-13: 978-0471981299
- Package Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.6 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,934,268 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Innovations and Organizations 99th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Innovations and Organizations [Sep 14, 1973] Gerald Zaltman; Robert Duncan and Jonny Holbek
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now