Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Innovative Kids Green Start Wooden Puzzles: Splish...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 52% off the $12.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Innovative Kids Green Start Wooden Puzzles: Splish-Splash (18Mos+) Puzzle
|Price:||$12.42 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Packaged in a reusable carry-along storage case, these Earth-friendly puzzles are made with wood from sustainable forests.
- Created with the help of child-development experts, green start wooden puzzles exercise skills that prepare children for reading, math, problem solving and more.
- Each bold and simple two-piece image sits in an individual well with strong visual support underneath.
- Sturdy, raised pieces are easy for little fingers to grasp.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
I have heard there as issues with durability with the soft wood, but I have not experienced this. I bring this with me as a therapy tool for toddler/preschool-aged kids, so its not seeing much rough play or being mouthed long enough to cause disintegration. The carry case is the packaging; a sturdy cardboard sheath that the puzzle slides in and out of. For me, the case is great. It keeps everything together and takes up practically no extra room. However, it is just cardboard and could easily be destroyed.
Despite the potential durability problems, I'm still planning to get more Green Start puzzles. I'm especially eying the ones with four 4-piece jigsaws once the 2-piece jigsaw is mastered!