Nuvantee Soda Siphon - Ultimate sparkling Soda Maker - Aluminum - 1 Liter - With Free Cocktail Recipes
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SAVE MONEY – Avoid buying expensive soda water at the store, which may also contain harmful additives, by creating your own at home. With this carbonator, you’ll be amazed at how easy – and fun – it is to do!
- CARBONATOR – Tired of being out of soda when you want it? With this easy to use soda maker you can now make your own sparkling water at home. Just attach a standard CO2 charger (not included). You’ll be surprised at how easy it is to make seltzer water. Works with 8 gram cartridges only.
- BEAUTIFUL FUNCTIONAL DESIGN – This Soda Siphon is made from aluminum and features a sleek, attractive design that makes it a great addition to any bar or kitchen. Design includes a durable pressure regulator and a lid with safe, secure threading for no drips!
- CREATE CUSTOM DRINKS – This soda dispenser allows you to make seltzer water from your own tap or bottled water, which will also allow you to ensure there are no harmful additives in your water. Once done, simply add a slice of fruit – such as orange, lemon or lime – to make the perfect healthy, tasty beverage!
- EASY TO USE – Innovee’s soda siphon is both easy to use and easy to clean – it’s completely dishwasher safe. This soda dispenser also comes with step by step instructions and a cocktail recipe guide (e-book). To get your soda maker, click the add to cart button now. Your purchase will be backed by a money back guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Create customized drinks with the Nuvantee Soda Siphon
If you're big on fizzy water, then a soda siphon will definitely come in handy for you. But then you ask, why would I need one? Can't I just buy a soda at the store? Well yes you can, but what if you need just a few ounces to liven up your drink? Or you prefer a healthier option instead? You do not only save yourself opening up a bottle of club of soda and end up not using all of it, but you can also save yourself from buying expensive seltzer water at the store which may contain additives that are harmful to your health. Plus, using a soda siphon is beneficial to the environment as less plastic bottles will be used.
Beautiful and Durable
This soda siphon is made from aluminum with sleek, attractive design which includes a durable pressure regulator and a safe lid with secure threading for no drips!
Nuvantee Soda Siphon Components
- O-rings - A few extra ones included in case they need to be replaced. The O-ring is the one at the top of the long plastic tube that is inserted inside the soda siphon.
- Aluminum charger holder - With two charger holders in case one of them gets misplaced.
- Black Fork Key - Easily removes the inner tube of your Soda Siphon
Be amazed at how easy and fun it is to use!
You can either attach CO2 or NO2 chargers (not included) with our Soda Siphon.
To use, fill the siphon with 3 ½ to 4 cups of very cold water, screw on the cap, insert the CO2 charger (not included) then screw the charger holder to release the gas and VOILA! Sparkling water!
There's a lot you can do with the soda siphon and having one is so convenient. You can even add a slice of fruit like lemon or lime to your sparkling water to create a healthy refreshing drink.
Compare with similar items
Leland Soda Chargers Seltzer Chargers Co2, 40 Count
Professional Soda Siphon and Seltzer Water Maker (1 Pint/1L) with Illustrated Cocktail Recipe Book
iSi Stainless Steel Soda Siphon, 1 Quart
iSi 10-Pack Soda Chargers, Gold
Creamright Sparkle Soda Siphon-Silver
|Sold By||Innovee Group||VerSure||ICO Trading||Amazon.com||Kitchen Equip||Waterline Companies|
|Material||Aluminum||Leland Soda Chargers Seltzer Chargers CO2 40 count||Aluminum||Stainless Steel||Steel||Aluminum|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- This gets your water just as bubbly as a soda stream.
- It's sturdy.
- You can find CO2 chargers everywhere and stay stocked up rather than having to guess how much CO2 you have left.
- Fits in your fridge so you have cold seltzer on demand.
- I never measure the water I put in - I just fill it up and then pour a little out - so apparently filling it is easy and forgiving.
- Takes about 15 minutes for the water to fully carbonate.
- Can't really see how full the container is.
- There are a few parts to keep track of but they seem sturdy and since you're just putting in water you never really have to worry about cleaning.
- What am I going to do with all these little empty CO2 canisters?
The first in March 2017, the second as a replacement in May 2018.
The first unit had been working just fine, but I noticed that the part of the siphon head where the CO2 cartridge is inserted was turning brown. Rust? Not sure, but I tried to clean it and whatnot, but more recently it was becoming more and more difficult to get the CO2 cartridge to puncture at the interface. I ended up buying a second unit as a sort of backup since I through the first would fail eventually.
The second unit arrived with a re-designed siphon head, but a similar cartridge interface. I could see immediately on the new unit that the puncturing needle in the head was protruding away from the (silicone?) surround while on my older head the needle was down into the surround, which explains why I needed to turn the cartridge holder more and more tightly to get the cartridge to puncture.
Well, I contacted Innovee and asked if I could purchase or otherwise obtain a replacement siphon head for my first unit. Having two now turned out to be a reasonable thing as I use it (now them) almost daily. Initially they wanted to refund my purchase, but I was really more interested in being able to use both of the soda siphons now that I had them. There was some confusion that followed and at one point they wanted to send me a new soda siphon (they apparently do not have the head as a separate item to ship) in addition to a refund. This was not at all necessary but I appreciate the thought.
I received a new Soda Siphon via Amazon from Innovee yesterday (it is the newly-redesigned version of this product) to replace the older siphon I had purchased last year. So 5 stars for the product (though I need to keep an eye on this rust situation), 4 stars for clarity on head maintenance and weak documentation, and 6 stars for customer service. That puts us at five stars, I think.
I did not offer to, nor was I asked to submit any review to Amazon for either purchase or the ensuing support interaction.
Update: The manufacturer contacted me. They read my bad review. They apologized, refunded me completely, then immediately sent me a new one for free that works great! I'm totally in love with it and will buy another. I updated this review from 1 star to 5 stars for great customer service.
2nd update several months later. Since the replacement one worked so great, I bought another one. Which worked great for a while. Then it started having problems. First, it wouldn't totally empty the bottle. by the time the CO2 ran out, there was still several cups of water left in the bottle. I lived with it, just opening the bottle and manually pouring it out. But then, the CO2 started not filling the entire bottle. When charging the bottle, some CO2 would escape from the nozzle, without my depressing the lever to eject anything. That got worse and worse till the point that the CO2 cartridge will not charge the bottle at all and 100% of the CO2 escapes out of the nozzle while charging the bottle. So, this bottle is useless. I gave up on it and just used my remaining bottle. But then, it too started have the same increasing charging problems. As of today, neither bottle works or can be charged. So I give up. I wouldn't buy another bottle or recommend this product. Was a great concept, but after dealing with 3 bottles of theirs and all 3 not working, I don't think their product is very good.