|Item Weight||1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||12.4 x 5.2 x 7 inches|
|Item model number||39502|
|Assembled Length||12.5 inches|
This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Innovera 39502 CD/DVD Storage Case, Holds 150 Disks
- Manufactured by: Innovera
- Sold as 1 EA
- Holds 150 Disks
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
These disks/sleeves simply sit into the case and are flipped through like pages in a book on edge. White paper self-sticking labels are provided for each sleeve if you want to title them across the top of the sleeves. 3 plastic dividers are provided which can separate the disk groups in the case.
Aside from this hassle, the case is good.
- Box with lid (easy assembly required)
- 75 double-sided disc sleeves with labels
- 3 plastic dividers with labels
- Keys for lock/latch
- Rubber feet (to keep the box from sliding around)
You do need to put a little effort into popping out the plastic bits from each sleeve (otherwise, they will fall out on their own and make a mess). However, this is very easy to do. For the price of this storage set, having to do a little work is not too much to ask.
Each sleeve holds two CDs or DVDs, so your box will hold 150 total. The latch locks, which will help keep the lid from opening and spilling CD/DVDs all over the place (if you are carrying it from one room to another, for example). If you keep the box in a drawer or on a shelf, then you might not use the latch at all. The rubber feet are a nice touch.
All in all, I am very impressed with this system. If you want to minimize clutter in your life, or if you live in a small space, I highly recommend this storage system.
If you want a simple solution to condense the room all your cd's take up, this is a great solution. It even has a lock. This won't keep people out, but is good to have latched for traveling.
1) Case is lightweight and holds 150 CD/DVDs easily (without any paper).
2) Case is compact -- 11.5" deep, 6.25" wide, and 6.75" high.
3) Lid hinges at the back, and opens fully
4) Lid is clear so you can see what's inside.
5) Plastic case itself is sturdy and does not flex very much.
1) Hinges are very cheap and fragile plastic (so cheap that they include an extra one, needed because they break when attaching the lid to the base).
2) The lid does not stay in place unless it's locked.
3) The "lock" on the front is very cheap plastic -- just a little knob that you turn with a cheap plastic "key." I'm waiting for the knob to break off, at which point I may deep-six the unit.
4) The bottom of the unit is smooth and slippery. They can be stacked 2-high without too much slippage, but 3-high becomes unstable. Stack them four-high and you will be playing "pick up CDs" in no time at all.
5) The CD sleeves are flimsy. You have to punch out holes before using them, else little pieces of plastic fall out everywhere. The holes are non-functional -- they clearly purchased sleeves designed for ring-type CD cases. It's a minor annoyance. However, the plastic itself tears easily, so one must take care inserting and removing the disks.
BOTTOM LINE: Another case of "you get what you pay for." For collections CD/DVDs that are flat on the shelf (not stacked) most of the time and which are accessed rarely, these units will do the trick at a reasonable price. Those who need to stack units, or who want to access their collection frequently, probably will be happier with a more robust storage solution.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a sturdy little case. The cases do not have any way to fasten them, but for the price it met my needs. Read morePublished 23 hours ago by Tammy Conrad
It holds my DVD collections perfectly, but the keys are plastic and so is the lock, and it doesn't actually lock. But since I don't have anyone to keep out of it, that's ok.Published 4 days ago by Veronica H. Moore
This is an excellent product for me to organize and access my various computer disks. It took about 30 minutes for me to label and organize about 50 disks. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
I've been keeping my CDs/DVDs in three old 5 1/4-inch floppy-disk containers that I bought in the last century. They hold about 70 CDs and DVDs each--and they're heavy. Read morePublished 18 days ago by carol cleveland
A nice quality plastic lockable storage case for your CD's or DVD's at a great price from Amazon! Will note they could have made a better hinge system instead of the plastic push... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Aladdin Sane
We've bought 3 of these... constructed well. Didn't break in shipping. Easily assembled. Does the job of organizing and storing CD/DVD discs.Published 1 month ago by Robert L. Mahlstedt
Love this product. Needed extra space so needed to get rid of dvd cases. These are very sturdy and very spacious!Published 2 months ago by Racheese
This is going to save us from our massive backup disc collection.Published 2 months ago by Nonesuch Explorers