Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 137 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 144 reviews
on July 24, 2013
I needed the compressed air to blow dust from multiple computers, keyboards, an Xbox 360, and an older TV. The product comes in a 2 pack of 10 OZ cans with a fine straw for getting into narrow places. The air works as advertised and is truly helpful for sensitive electronics. I blew a lot of dust from the mother boards of my laptops and fans and now my computers and Xbox run much quieter. It was exactly what I needed to do to prolong the life of my electronics and reduce the heat. One can did the trick so I still have another can for use sometime down the road. Good product - I'd buy it again.
on July 11, 2012
When I ordered this, I hadn't read the reviews regarding bitterent in the product. After recieving this today (July 11, 2012), I did an unscientific experiment to see if this would leave a film behind or cause damage to my computer. I first sprayed my palm to see if I could feel anything "filmy" and I also sprayed a hand-held mirror. I couldn't detect anything that seemed like a film or coating. As far as the bitterent itself, I'm not sure that any hardcore huffer would be put off by this sort of thing, so it's sort of a shame that those of us looking to get our electronics dusted have to worry about these additives.
on July 9, 2012
I purchased this for the purpose of cleaning out the inside of my desktop, and was influenced by the price (and qualifying for Amazon Prime). Other reviewers mentioned the product had a short lifetime and that the velocity that the air came out of the canister decreased very quickly. I found this to be true. It did seem that the velocity increased for a short time after "taking a break", but the trigger also seems to be fairly flimsy and I was nervous to press it down really hard cuz I thought it might break. I also noticed I got better results by keeping the canister level (per the instructions).
The other non-prime options were more pricey incl shipping, next time I'd probably go over to a close by staples or radio shack (assuming they carry something like this).
on January 25, 2013
I used it to clean the above mentioned laptop fan.

There is an intake opening, where the air goes inside the laptop, and an outtake opening, where the air go outside.

First shut down the computer...

I directed the Duster to the outtake and changed its position until I saw the fan rotating...at that moment, a LOT of dust just went out of that intake opening, I repeated the process until no dust go out (two or three times is enough for me, never cleaned since about two years).

In brief, wonderful product.
on March 5, 2013
This is a good product and lasts a good long time. I use it for blowing out computers and laptops and will certainly buy it again. Two pack is handy and the price was cheaper than the big box stores at the mall. Plus it saves me a trip and is here in two days with Amazon Prime. What a deal.

Tom
on July 19, 2013
I was a bit wary of using it at first because when I opened it from the plastic wrapping, I noticed that on the bottom of the can, it was several months past its expiration date. I was a little worried that it might have meant the chemicals inside were unsafe to use. Being rash as I was, I gave it a go anyway and it worked fine--'fine' as in as expected. It still cools up really fast after just a few seconds of short spritzes, but that's what you get for this price. I needed it to clean out my desktop computer and it did the job. 3-4 stars.
on August 18, 2013
I bought these cans to clean my gaming rig computer. It was dusty as hell and needed something strong and reliable. I had no clue which brand to buy so I went with these. I have a medium size computer tower and hadn't cleaned it in over a year so you bet it had dust in all the components. These cans worked great, used about 1.5 cans to fully dust everything in the tower (I even dusted my monitors and desk). They pack a punch so no worries in that regard. They do get cold once they start running out and if you tilt them so be careful.
on June 18, 2014
I have used several brands of compressed air as I work in the I.T. industry. While the pressure in the can is great, I have found that after five or six short sprays, the can becomes very cold and the nozzle freezes up. You have to wait for the can to 'thaw' or use the other can, alternating back and forth.

In this age of technology, you would think they could manufacture a compressed air product that would not freeze up after a few seconds.
on July 24, 2013
The 2 pack of 10oz duster came in 2 days early. Works as good as any other duster and for a decent price. I gave my PC and total cleaning and the compressed air worked great. I maybe used half a can, maybe less. Just use quick 1 second bursts like you would with any other duster. As for the bitter stuff people complain about, I saw no residue on my pc parts after using the duster. I didn't even notice a smell or anything. If you are looking for a duster at a good price I recommend these.
on October 3, 2013
You can't go wrong with canned air. Just make sure to keep it away from small children. It's the best thing to clean out my keyboard.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.