|Item Weight||1.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11.5 x 2 x 9.5 inches|
|Item model number||51450|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||9 5/8"D x 8 1/4"W x 1 1/8"H|
|Manufacturer Part Number||51450|
Innovera Gel Mouse Pad with Wrist Rest, Nonskid Base, 9 X 7.5 - Inches Black (51450)
|Price:||$11.58 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Non-Skid Backing
- 8-1/4W x 9-5/8D
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
and this is by far the best I have used. Good amount of area for mouse movement with a large firm
but not too firm wrist rest. I can't imagine anyone not liking this product.
- Firm and very comfortable gel wrist rest. Feels like it would last a long time, is easy to wipe down and doesn't move
- Pad stays very firmly anchored on desk
- Mousing surface is a textured hard plastic that is extremely smooth - more so than glass/metal/cloth mouse pads that I've tried in the past. It also remains smooth even if you get a little dust on it - again unlike other materials that I've encountered in the past. I love it.
- Mousing surface is flat, without raised edges, allowing the edges of your mouse to glide over (so it doesn't restrict movement)
- Good, comfortable size for daily usage (not so much for gaming)
It does have some potential cons for some users:
- If you like to move your mouse around a lot, meaning more than 6" of movement (either you use a low sensitivity, or you're a gamer), this probably won't be big enough
For reference, I use a Logitech G5 mouse, and I have never had a problem with running out of space.
I bought this thing thinking it would be a suitable replacement. I was not correct. Now this might be a wonderful pad for some, but I did not like it.
1. The main surface is essentially a textured plastic. It's very slick for the mouse... too slick, and it makes a concerning scraping noise (I use an Intellimouse 3.0). The mouse's momentum carries more than on a cloth covered pad.
2. The gel is... well, it didn't please me. Too firm.
3. The bottom is super grippy. This is perfectly fine... except when I want to slide the pad a bit (it doesn't move at all) or if I ever look at the bottom and feel sad for all the lint and whatnot clinging to the bottom. That's annoying to clean, and small bumps can disturb precise movements.
4. It is well built and hardy. This isn't a bad thing.
5. Plenty of useable surface area.
This is all personal preference stuff. Buying I/O devices is best in person. I suggest you do that.
I ordered 3 of these and if I need more, I would do it in a NY minute! This sadly replaces my Three Stooges mouse pad. R.I.P.
The only drawback is that this pad is larger in person, than it looks like online.
I still give it 5 stars for shipper/vendor and Prime and overall quality.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a great addition to the use of my mouse. It makes a good surface for putting the mouse on and the gel pad really is comfortable for relaxing the wrist. Read morePublished 10 hours ago by Larry K
This mouse pad is super comfortable on the wrist and I would recommend it for anyone.Published 1 day ago by lsschlake
Great product! I had an old cheap mousepad that ended up breaking apart. This one is top quality at a very small price! Read morePublished 2 days ago by Chad Beranek
Very comfortable gel wrist rest. Mousepad has a good grip on the desk without picking up dust or gunk. Easy to clean.Published 3 days ago by PL
I bought two of these, one for work and one for my home office. For some reason, the one at home developed an air hill in the center of the mouse pad. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
Works good for me! My wrist feels not so strained after continued computer use.Published 5 days ago by LJ
Been thru multiple, cheaper options, they all flattened out, oozed gel, generally awful.
Paid more for this one, and LOVE it. Read more