|Item Weight||1.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11.5 x 2 x 9.5 inches|
|Item model number||51450|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||9 5/8"D x 8 1/4"W x 1 1/8"H|
|Manufacturer Part Number||51450|
Innovera Gel Mouse Pad with Wrist Rest, Nonskid Base, 9 X 7.5 - Inches Black (51450)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Non-Skid Backing
- 8-1/4W x 9-5/8D
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
and this is by far the best I have used. Good amount of area for mouse movement with a large firm
but not too firm wrist rest. I can't imagine anyone not liking this product.
- Firm and very comfortable gel wrist rest. Feels like it would last a long time, is easy to wipe down and doesn't move
- Pad stays very firmly anchored on desk
- Mousing surface is a textured hard plastic that is extremely smooth - more so than glass/metal/cloth mouse pads that I've tried in the past. It also remains smooth even if you get a little dust on it - again unlike other materials that I've encountered in the past. I love it.
- Mousing surface is flat, without raised edges, allowing the edges of your mouse to glide over (so it doesn't restrict movement)
- Good, comfortable size for daily usage (not so much for gaming)
It does have some potential cons for some users:
- If you like to move your mouse around a lot, meaning more than 6" of movement (either you use a low sensitivity, or you're a gamer), this probably won't be big enough
For reference, I use a Logitech G5 mouse, and I have never had a problem with running out of space.
I bought this thing thinking it would be a suitable replacement. I was not correct. Now this might be a wonderful pad for some, but I did not like it.
1. The main surface is essentially a textured plastic. It's very slick for the mouse... too slick, and it makes a concerning scraping noise (I use an Intellimouse 3.0). The mouse's momentum carries more than on a cloth covered pad.
2. The gel is... well, it didn't please me. Too firm.
3. The bottom is super grippy. This is perfectly fine... except when I want to slide the pad a bit (it doesn't move at all) or if I ever look at the bottom and feel sad for all the lint and whatnot clinging to the bottom. That's annoying to clean, and small bumps can disturb precise movements.
4. It is well built and hardy. This isn't a bad thing.
5. Plenty of useable surface area.
This is all personal preference stuff. Buying I/O devices is best in person. I suggest you do that.
I ordered 3 of these and if I need more, I would do it in a NY minute! This sadly replaces my Three Stooges mouse pad. R.I.P.
The only drawback is that this pad is larger in person, than it looks like online.
I still give it 5 stars for shipper/vendor and Prime and overall quality.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Affordable and has done what I hopped, I love my computer games and online chatting but my wrist was growing a bit of a callus from resting on the desk and getting a bit sore. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Kiera Kittie
These "smooth skin" wrist rests are the best I know of, and much better than those covered with nylon fabric, which has a most horrible feel. Read morePublished 16 days ago by dfghn
To be honest, I don't use the Wrist Rest all that much. I kinda just turn it to the side and not use it. Its a very firm rest and it seems to limit my mouse movement. Read morePublished 17 days ago by Vincent
An actual gel pad (not foam) and it indeed is sticky enough on the bottom to not budge. I like it a lot.Published 17 days ago by Zach
Nothing fancy but stopped my wrists from getting hurt after long hours of work. Great value.Published 18 days ago by Carlos E. Saborio Romero
I work at a computer most of the day and my wrist used to get sore. That hasn't happened since I ordered this.Published 19 days ago by Pat
I would recommend this mouse pad. I have used it for quite a while now and it is great for the wrist. Seems to be very well made too!Published 23 days ago by K Possible