- Series: Studies in Physical and Theoretical Chemistry (Book 33)
- Hardcover: 864 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier Science; Subsequent edition (January 15, 1986)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0444423893
- ISBN-13: 978-0444423894
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1.5 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,549,910 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Inorganic Electronic Spectroscopy (Studies in Physical and Theoretical Chemistry) Subsequent Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
In 1968, a major publication event occurred; the first edition of Lever's
Inorganic Electronic Spectroscopy appeared. This book has been for two decades the standard source of reference for anyone working in this field ... the second edition surpasses all expectations; it complements and expands its progenitor. This volume is clearly one of the most important inorganic texts to have been published in recent years. It should be in all chemistry libraries and in many private collections. We owe the author a debt of gratitude for producing such a learned, definitive, stimulating and useful tome. He has, for a second time, set the standards for another generation of inorganic chemists.
Journal of Organometallic Chemistry
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|