|Fits as expected||
Inov-8 F-Lite 195 Lightweight Racing Shoe
- Synthetic and mesh
- Synthetic sole
- 3D Air Mesh upper
- TPU Met Cradle for stability and fit
- Fusion foam midsole
- Meta-Flex technology
- Weight: 195g
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Inov-8 F-Lite 195 Classic features the classic F-Lite Outsole. A sticky rubber compound outsole which is designed to maximise running efficiency. The 3D Air Mesh offers great support as well as comfort, with an enhanced TPU Met Cradle and S3 printing around the toe. The Fusion Sole with its special blend of Lite Rubber and EVA foam forms the injection-moulded midsole of the running shoe.
Based in "England's last wilderness," the North Pennines, inov-8 is a British company that is passionate about specialist off-road running products and creating the lightest weight, most flexible footwear on the market. Since the company's launch in 2003, it has become one of the fastest growing off-road running brands in the United States. From the footwear to the hydration packs, inov-8 products are created to complement the natural functions of human body biomechanics. Inov-8 designs its athletic gear to meet the demands of various environments and terrains at a peak level of performance. The comfort and durability of inov-8 products is what makes this brand a top-quality choice for the high-performance athlete and the recreational user alike.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003TSEMI6
- Item model number: F-Lite 195-505097312
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 5, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
1) sizes listed do not match up with their US counterparts, leading to a too small shoe being delivered.
2) the craftsmanship is shoddy: Logos double stamped and off kilter; Print is cheaply applied and irregular; Laces are too small for the shoes; Shoe uppers are glued off-center to the soles; Shoe glue visibly spills out of the seams; The sole 'core' loses fidelity from the moment they're walked in, even if only on carpet; the list goes on.
3) company disregards purchasers: I had to pay return shipping AND a 20% restocking fee to return of product ($50 total). No offer from the company to replace with a properly constructed / sized product. No helpful customer service at all.
Not only will I never buy from this company again, but I pledge to share my experience with everyone I know, everyone I run with, everyone I work out with at the gym, and everyone involved in my crossfit community.
For a final thought: As far as I'm concerned VanHorn Shoes, through sheer virtue alone, owes me $50. Don't set yourself up to be let down by this company too. At the very least, if you're absolutely dead set on purchasing these shoes, purchase them from someone other than VanHorn Shoes.
The mesh material allows for great breathability and you can feel the wind blow through them if you're wearing a lite sock.
VERY lightweight and they feel a little thinner and more flexible on the bottom than the Nike Free Run+'s I had earlier, so I would recommend taking it slow with your runs and slowly upping the distance as your feet adjust.
they are also the coolest looking running shoe I've ever had.
I'd recommend if you like the barefoot feel with better support and great traction. They are worth it!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I would recommend this shoe to every athlete.