|Fits as expected||
Inov-8 F-lite 195 Shoe
|Price:||$59.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic and Mesh
- Rubber sole
- Met Cradle - A high performance webbed upper which gives great breathability, whilst securing the metatarsal heads in natural position, firmly holding forefoot in place whilst maintaining their natural alignment.
- 1 Arrow Shoc-Zone - Barefoot style running, enhanced. A 3mm Differential gives you the best of both worlds; A great barefoot experience with the essential minimal protection.
- 3D Air Mesh Upper - Made from stretchy material that forms around your foot gifting excellent comfort with a snug fit.
- Fusion Sole - Blended synthetic Lite Rubber and EVA foam, injection moulded to provide a midsole that is lightweight but protective.
- Micro-Thin Rubber - Blended with the midsole to give this barefoot trainer great comfort and protection.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Inov-8 F-Lite 195 features the F-Lite Outsole. A sticky rubber compound outsole which is designed to maximise running efficiency. The 3D Air Mesh offers great support as well as comfort, with an enhanced TPU Met Cradle and S3 printing around the toe. The Fusion Sole with its special blend of Lite Rubber and EVA foam forms the injection-moulded midsole of the running shoe.
Stay versatile with the Inov-8 F-lite 195 shoe. Lightweight and designed for runners with a natural running style, this sleek shoe also performs well with lifting by offering a low, stable platform.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008V6M05S
- Item model number: F-lite 195-U-U
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also read that the shoe ran big. I wear a size 13(US) normally so I decided to get a 12.5 since it was available. They fit PERFECT. My right foot is slightly bigger than my left so its a little snug but it really is a perfect fit and I still have room in the toes.
This pair of shoes together is lighter than a single one of my Asics, but still feel stable and comfortable. They seem to be really well made. I always buy 1/2 size larger than dress shoes to allow room for my toes when I run and that seems to be working well with the Inov-8's too.
So far, so good!
although I had to choose based on a men sizing chart I got the closes to my size the shoe was still kind of big but it didn't bother me because I could use thick socks too I'm normally a size 8.5 and got a 7m so I guess an 6.5 would have been better but I rather have a bigger shoe than smaller
I love the color very royal blue
I was having a hard time deciding between the f-lite number even went on the website to see the difference although I don't remember the difference I like the once I went with
I would definitely recommend these shoes to anyone looking to develop a more natural running style or looking for a great, lightweight shoe for whatever your WOD might throw at you (even rope climbs).
The style is unique enough to get compliments and questions from random people, but more important is how nice my feet feel when wearing them. I had never heard of the company, but I'm glad that I took the chance.