|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Removable Insole
- Lightweight, Added stability
- Superior flexibility & grip
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A state-of-the-art lifter series delivering maximum stability and forefoot flexibility for functional and plyometric training. The lightest, most flexible shoe in weightlifting. The lightest, most flexible shoe in weightlifting. The fastlift™ 325 offers unmatched versatility in the performance training category with its superior flexibility and grip paired with Inov-8’s powertruss™ heel system for stability.
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01M4PO3VX
- Item model number: 000047
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was previously training in Chuck's and though they are flat footed, the bottoms are slightly rounded, whereas the bottom of the inov8 is completely flat so you feel really planted to the ground. The feet angle certainly helps with getting your bum closer to the ground, and I'm sure deadlifts will benefit from this angle as well. Walking around the gym is not an issue as the bottoms are fairly flexible.
I took off one star because of the color combination and ease (or lack thereof) of putting on compared to Chuck's. I don't think any of my current gym outfits match the shoes at all, even all black. But oh well, they were the cheapest pair at the time I brought them. Chuck's I can just slide and wedge my foot in, whereas I have to sit down, slip my foot in, lace up, and Velcro down with the inov8s.
Great shoe for lifting. I'm lifting more with a greater range of motion and I feel stable throughout the entire lift.
I tried the addidas fast lift and they suck compared to these.