Inov-8 Men's flyroc 310 Trail Running Shoe,Stone/Azure,4.5 M
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Highly breathable and efficient at expelling water and mud
- Met Cradle upper support cradles fore foot behind metatarsal heads to provide a secure foot hold
- Slipper-like feel to the upper and nimble on technical terrain with minimal cushioning in the endurance last
- Webbing upper support: Lacing attached to nylon webbing, cradles the upper behind the metatarsal heads
- Aggressive and open tread pattern super responsive on technical terrain, ideal for off-road, mixed terrain, good grip on grass and muddy conditions
Customers also shopped for
From the Manufacturer
Based in "England's last wilderness," the North Pennines, inov-8 is a British company that is passionate about specialist off-road running products and creating the lightest weight, most flexible footwear on the market. Since the company's launch in 2003, it has become one of the fastest growing off-road running brands in the United States. From the footwear to the hydration packs, inov-8 products are created to complement the natural functions of human body biomechanics. Inov-8 designs its athletic gear to meet the demands of various environments and terrains at a peak level of performance. The comfort and durability of inov-8 products is what makes this brand a top-quality choice for the high-performance athlete and the recreational user alike.
Top Customer Reviews
I've used it in many trail conditions and the grip is solid throughout.
My slight grouse is the cushioning - I'd wished there could be slightly more cushioning - I can feel the road slightly when running on tarmac.
Definitely recommend for trail running/Tough Mudder/Warrior Dash/Spartan Run activities. Would buy again.