|Fits as expected||
Inov-8 Men's Roclite 295 Trail Running Shoe
|Price:||$49.58 - $99.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Standard Fit
- Synthetic sole
- Trail running shoe featuring mesh upper with synthetic overlays, bold logoing at side, and pull-tab at heel
- Features inov-8's on-the-shoe gaiter pockets compatible with debris-blocking inov-8 race ultra gaiters
- Contoured and padded tongue and collar for enhanced comfort
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Inov-8 Roclite 295 Trail Running Shoes blends high levels of comfort, breathability and performance. The patent pending Fascia Band™ aids propulsion efficiency throughout the gait cycle. Combining durable underfoot cushioning with an excellent upper fit, the Roclite 295 protects the foot from hard, aggressive trail terrain. A 5 finger, 2nd generation polymer Meta-Shank™ aligns with each individual metatarsal for increased underfoot impact protection. Meta-Flex™, an enlarged forefoot flex groove, can be found along the outsole lending the forefoot greater freedom of movement and allowing you to be more reflexive. It features Inov-8's on-the-shoe gaiter pockets, so the inov-8 race ultra gaiter can be attached and all debris kept at bay. A new rubberized toe bumper delivers protection.
Based in "England's last wilderness," the North Pennines, inov-8 is a British company that is passionate about specialist off-road running products and creating the lightest weight, most flexible footwear on the market. Since the company's launch in 2003, it has become one of the fastest growing off-road running brands in the United States. From the footwear to the hydration packs, inov-8 products are created to complement the natural functions of human body biomechanics. Inov-8 designs its athletic gear to meet the demands of various environments and terrains at a peak level of performance. The comfort and durability of inov-8 products is what makes this brand a top-quality choice for the high-performance athlete and the recreational user alike.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00KR7SONG
- Item model number: Roclite 295 Blue/Blk/White-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I feel it is only fair to point out as I have on other reviews of inov-8 shoes that I am not a runner, so I'm not giving these running shoes the workout they were designed for, but I do use them for walking almost daily on unpaved trail terrain in the northern Nevada high desert [and also on pavement] and the Roclite models have worked very well for me in all weather.
Five stars so far and if flaws develop I'll post here and explain.
Regarding the feel they are pretty good for people with wide feet, the tread is pretty good even when wet and they last a long time, they dry as any other average trail runner, the dirt doesn't get through the mesh easily and that's a plus. I was mainly walking with this carrying a 28-34 lbs backpack. Also if the trail is pretty rugged and have rocks everywhere i recommend getting a good insole, you will feel the rocks after a while (well i walked for 2 days on rough terrain before feeling sore).
Order a bit larger than usual.
Probably the Amazon listing is simply incorrect. The sizes listed as 2E are definitely narrower and should probably be listed as D.