Inov-8 Unisex Roclite 268 Trail Running Shoe
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 100% Mesh and synthetic
- Fascia band aids propulsion efficiency of the running cycle and gives a spring off the toe
- Meta-cradle upper support cradles fore foot behind metatarsal heads to provide a secure foot hold
- Highly breathable upper with 3-arrow midsole cushioning for good underfoot comfort
- Webbing upper support: Lacing attached to nylon webbing, cradles the upper behind the metatarsal heads
- Aggressive lugs offer good grip while treadpattern allows for comfort on mixed terrain
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the Manufacturer
Based in "England's last wilderness," the North Pennines, inov-8 is a British company that is passionate about specialist off-road running products and creating the lightest weight, most flexible footwear on the market. Since the company's launch in 2003, it has become one of the fastest growing off-road running brands in the United States. From the footwear to the hydration packs, inov-8 products are created to complement the natural functions of human body biomechanics. Inov-8 designs its athletic gear to meet the demands of various environments and terrains at a peak level of performance. The comfort and durability of inov-8 products is what makes this brand a top-quality choice for the high-performance athlete and the recreational user alike.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The roomy toe box keeps my toenails intact and gives some space for feet to swell late in a race. I have worn these for as long as 50k with no black toenails or blisters.
- The traction is grippy enough for a range of different surfaces, including wet rock. These are especially good in the mud.
- With only 7mm stack height in the forefoot, it's an agile shoe with good ground feel.
- The protection from rocks seems adequate. As noted above, the forefoot cushioning is rather low, but I have had no problems on rocks - no bruising, no 'ouch' moments crossing craggy sections on the A.T.
- It comes up a little higher on the front of the foot than some other shoes, which seems to help keep out gravel and dirt without adding gaiters.
- They drain pretty well after stream crossings.
- The fit on me is a bit loose through the mid foot. I find my feet slipping side to side a bit sometimes, especially on hills.
- On pavement, the lugs on the outsole are definitely noticeable. I don't like running in these on pavement.
- After 200 miles, the sole is visibly compressed. They are still quite comfortable now, but I don't know how long the cushioning will hold up.