Workplace Solutions Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Gift Sets Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services pet pet pet  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis bourne Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 57 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on April 15, 2015
Bought these shoes as a replacement for my F-lite 240s. I wear an 8 in Asics running shoes and usually a 7 in heels or other "nice" shoes. When i bought my F-Lite 240s, i bought an 8.5 because i wanted the little extra room to plant my foot (i lift in these shoes). WAAAAAY too big. So this time i got the F-Lite 215s in a 7. They fit well, though a 7.5 might have been slightly better. I have a super narrow foot so i love these shoes--wider feet may not do so great in them. Great for lifting--just remember they're not super supportive, much more on the minimal side of things.
on September 20, 2014
I received these shoes very quickly and was wearing them to Crossfit immediately. No break-in process needed and they work very well for Crossfit. Light weight and good lifting shoe as well. I have a high arch and I do notice some difference in running with these shoes but not a considerable amount. Great deal on a great shoe!
on August 23, 2016
These sneakers are great for strength training and allow me to feel my feet and connect correctly to the floor.
I have struggled with plantar fasciitis but I have no foot pain while working out with these sneakers and found them to be very helpful
on August 14, 2014
Fabulous pair of shoes. Works great for crossfit. Planks, lunges, jumps, burpees, Olympic weight lifting, just to name a few stunts I've tried with these on. Felt like my shoe helped me hold my stance better than a regular running shoe. Love it!!
on July 22, 2016
Love this shoes. My husband bought these as a surprise for me after i started a crossfit class. Not something i would have thought i needed, but i could see and feel a huge difference. These shoes are great for squats, cleans, kettlebell swings, burpees, and boxjumps. These shoes give me stability that helps me improve my form. I wear a size 9 and feel these are true to size.
on February 15, 2016
I was looking forward to working out in these to see how much I loved them and when I got home I realized I didn't even notice them! (I do crossfit) They're so light and fit so well, I absolutely love them, it's like I'm not wearing shoes. They're light and don't dig or fit funny anywhere.
on November 8, 2016
Good for lifting or general gym use (bike or elliptical) as they're lightweight and you can "feel" the ground for better balance. I don't use them for running as they don't have enough cushion to absorb shock. When walking longer distances (3+ miles) my feet are sore after. Love the colors!
on January 10, 2015
I bought this along with another pair of training shoes from a different brand. Overall, these are definitely the better shoes for crossfit. Only issues that I've encountered so far are figuring out if the men or women, and the shoe laces are a bit too long so I have to tuck them in. But overall, the shoes are super comfortable and have great grip. Not sure about how they'll feel when we start running outdoors again.
on March 13, 2016
I love Inov-8s. The fit is perfect! These are F-Lite, so not as thick a sole. These will work great for Crossfit classes. I am going to purchase a different pair for running, only because I do better with more support in the solel/arch when running. These will work great for everything else!
on December 13, 2015
these shoes are exactly what I was looking for- I have very narrow feet and was struggling to find good shoes for crossfit that wouldn't allow my feet to slide around inside the shoes
these inov8s have some cushioning but still allow you to feel connected with the ground while lifting and working out
the only downside to me is the lack of arch support

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.