Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 18, 2014
I have been using these shoes for just over a month for my INSANITY workout. Thanks to the great Amazon shoe program, I was able to try out shoes at home with free shipping and returns to find the best shoe for my workout. This was the 5th pair I tried and they are great! It is a minimalist shoe, and that seems to work the best for INSANITY. Lightweight and just enough cushion for all the moves. I was using the Merrell Crush Glove, worked well, but I prefer this shoe. I switch out to the Brooks PureConnect 3 for Plyo days, the extra cushion really helps! Very satisfied with this shoe and love the color!
on June 1, 2016
Very lightweight, sturdy and comfortable. I replaced the insoles with Superfeet and now these shoes are great for cross-training workouts. These are my dedicated gym shoes, except for weightlifting sessions when I use Inov-8 lifters. They would also make good everyday shoes for just being out and about. I wouldn't want to do any long runs in them, though, unless you like more of a barefoot running style. I've had these for over a year, working out 3-5 days a week in them and they're still going strong!
on February 6, 2014
Previous reviewer said true to size but that was NOT my experience. I am a US 8 a tad on the wide side (definitely not narrow), so I checked the size chart and ordered an 8. I actually ordered two different pairs of Inov-8s and BOTH pairs arrived two sizes too big. The 8 fits more like a 9.5/10. Now I get the added joy of returning and playing the size game. Also frustrating is that when I ordered these were $84 and have now jumped to $125 :( I emailed the vendor and hope to hear they will honor the original price.

As for the shoes, they are great! Very comfortable and light weight, and cute colors! I just wish they fit on the first try.
on November 13, 2014
This brand was recommended to me by a CrossFit instructor. I had never heard of them before, but I trusted this person, and I was not disappointed! They fit perfectly, and they allow me to really ground myself in the gym. I used to lose footing sometimes, but it's not so much an issue with these shoes. They're also a lovely color, which is (for some reason) important to me. I've been wearing them for a couple of weeks, and I find them comfortable, breathable, durable, and all around a pretty solid shoe.
on November 15, 2014
Cute, lightweight, and good quality. I added insoles for a more supportive fit. Love the colors!
on July 30, 2014
Love these shoes! Lightweight,true to size. Excellent for cardio and Tae Bo classes. They look pretty cool too !
on March 3, 2015
Bough this to do my at home workouts and lifting. No cardio. They are nice and light!! Fit is great. I was worried about the fit since I've never purchased this brand nor bought shoes online before. The insoles are fairly flat, but that's just what I wanted - I don't have to do my squats barefoot.
on May 29, 2015
Best gym shoes ive ever gotten and very airy so my feet never drink in them. Only problem is your fit will freeze in the winter if you walk in them, which I don't suggest anyways because the bottom will wear out.
on July 16, 2014
WThis shoe is very comfortable & fits as expected. I'm doing T25 & these shoes help tremendously. My feet feel more stable in these than the running shoes I was wearing. Love them!
on June 30, 2015
Super comfortable, very light. You feel like walking on a cloud but...they don't provide arch support. For people that stand all day long, they are perfect but for training not so much.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.