|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$80.49 - $110.00|
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Nylon ripstop upper with lightweight welded synthetic overlays
- Adjustable hook-and-loop instep strap
- Breathable mesh lining
Customers who bought this item also bought
Inov-8 Women's Fastlift 335 Athletic Shoe - Green/Lime The most light-weight, flexible shoe in weightlifting; the Fastlift 335 from Inov-8 provides unmatched versatility with its superior grip paired with power truss heel system for stability. Features: Structure and stability in the mid-foot and heel through Power-Truss and EHC technology Meta-Flex system delivers uncomparable comfort and flexibility in the forefoot Pressure tested beyond the deadlift world record Sticky compound outsole provides enhanced grip and performance Precision fit to keep your foot secure and minimize internal movement Technical Specs: Weight: 335G / 12OZ Drop: 16.5 mm Upper: Synthetic Lining: Mesh Footbed: 3mm Midsole: TPU
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00HHTHULO
- Item model number: Fastlift 335 Wmns Womens
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
UPDATE: I used these on leg day, and Wow! I was up 5lbs on squats, and I feel so grounded in these. They aren't comfy for walking around so I recommend wearing them only for specific lifts. I liked them for deadlifts too.
They are a bit stiff but sturdy.
They do run a bit large.
I have a wide foot and these fit no problem.
I am an 8-1/2 so I ordered an 8-1/2 and these fit fine with a regular thickness sock.
I tried with a very thin summer sock but felt better with thicker sock.
Decent for the money.