|Price:||$160.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Heel measures approximately 1.25 inches"
- Nylon ripstop upper with lightweight welded synthetic overlays
- Adjustable hook-and-loop instep strap
- Breathable mesh lining
- Padded tongue and collar
- Grippy rubber FastLift outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Inov-8 Precision Fit infoInov-8 Standard Fit info Making gains one rep at a time. Weightlifting-footwear-influenced design provides stability, support, and structure in the heel and mid-foot. Lightweight synthetic upper materials. Lace-up closure with hook-and-loop strap that allows for a secure, precise fit. Plush tongue and collar. Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel. 3 mm, fixed molded insole supplies light underfoot comfort. EHC and Power-Truss™ technologies promote stability and structure in the mid-foot and heel. FASTLIFT sole features a sticky rubber compound for reliable grip over hard and rubber indoor surfaces. Meta-Flex™ technology is anatomically positioned in front of the metatarsal heads for optimal forefoot flexibility and comfort. Imported. Measurements: Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in Weight: 11 oz Platform Height: 1⁄4 in Product measurements were taken using size UK 5.5 (US Women's 8), width W. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B016UQZALQ
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A couple of caveats:
Mine ran a little small. I had to return the first pair and get a half-size larger. (Thank you, Amazon Prime, for the fast turn-around!)
Also, the color is more intense than in the picture. (That's not necessarily a bad thing, but I thought you should know.)
Initially the shoes felt a little stiff in the toe box, but after wearing them a number of times, they feel very comfortable. The material that the uppers are made of is very different than the f-lite 185, and I've noticed that my feet sweat more in these. The pink color is much brighter than it is in the photographs, it's definitely a fluorescent pink so there's nothing subtle about this shoe. But given the comfort and stability they offer, I would recommend them.