- Paperback: 138 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (June 24, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1138047880
- ISBN-13: 978-1138047884
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.3 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #379,634 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Inquiry-Based Practice in Social Studies Education: Understanding the Inquiry Design Model 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
S.G. Grant is a Professor of Social Studies Education in the Graduate School of Education at Binghamton University.
Kathy Swan is a Professor of Social Studies Education in the College of Education at the University of Kentucky.
John Lee is a Professor of Social Studies Education in the College of Education at North Carolina State University.