- Hardcover: 758 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Science/Engineering/Math; 11 edition (December 27, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0073041505
- ISBN-13: 978-0073041506
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 1.4 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,537,046 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Inquiry Into Life 11th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured Springer resources in mathematics
Explore these featured titles in mathematics. Learn more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Dr. Sylvia Mader is the best-selling author of introductory biology textbooks. Other books she has authored for WCB include: Inquiry Into Life, Human Biology, Introduction to Biology, and Understanding Human Anatomy & Physiology.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
There must be a special realm of hell for textbook manufacturers and college bookstore directors. I don't know how, but it seems like Halliburton must somehow be behind it all.