- Hardcover: 441 pages
- Publisher: Praeger (January 23, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1440831807
- ISBN-13: 978-1440831805
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.2 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,506,676 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Insanity Defense: Multidisciplinary Views on Its History, Trends, and Controversies
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Mark D. White is chair and professor in the Department of Philosophy at the College of Staten Island/CUNY, where he teaches courses in economics, philosophy, and law.
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|