|Item Weight||1.39 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||10.85 x 8.75 x 5 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Finish Types||Polished plastic|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Color Temperature||45 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||85|
Insect Killer & Electric Bug Light Zapper - Indoor Mosquito Repellent for Natural Control - Best Repeller Inside House and Home with Electronic UV Lamp to Trap & Kill - Safe to Children, Babies & Pets
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- KILL INSECTS – Eliminate Mosquitos, Flies, moths and other bugs from your home: bedrooms, garages, kitchen, basement, living room and other indoor areas. Also can be used in offices, hotels, shops, hospitals, restaurants, resorts, bars and covered patios etc.
- CHILD & PET SAFE SAFETY CERTIFIED – No harmful chemicals, fumes or poisons to come into contact with you or your family. Non-toxic alternative to keep homes free of insects without poisonous repellants, baits, pesticides, attractants and sprays. The protective, outer enclosure ensures the insect traps are completely safe around people and pets.
- UV LIGHTS & POWERFUL FAN - 4 x high quality LED ultraviolet lantern bulbs emit light to attract more fly moquitos, moths & other flying insects. A powerful yet quiet and efficient fan sucks in nearby insects into the 600V grid which zaps them instantly. NB: UV lights are not replaceable.
- QUALITY & EASY CLEAN UP - CE & RoHS Certified. A better, more efficient, eco-friendly design, constructed using only the highest quality ABS materials. A handy custom made brush is also included, which makes cleaning the electric grid simple. Built to last longer than other swatters and zappers.
- 100% BEST GUARANTEE – Total satisfaction or your money back, no questions asked! If for any reason you aren't completely satisfied with your purchase, we will fully refund you for your purchase so there is no risk to you.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Secret to an Insect-Free Home and Protecting Your Family and Yourself
Primax energy-saving insect killer is chemical free and uses nontoxic ultraviolet light to attract mosquitoes, flies, and other insects. The powerful fan then draws them into the 600V high voltage grid which kills them.
This sleek modern Eco-friendly bug zapper is cleaner and safer than its chemical counterparts. As a chemical free alternative, it is safe to use in houses, businesses, food preparation areas, hospitals and other indoor areas.
Best rated 2016 Indoor Insect Killer
- Over 500 sq ft. coverage
- Efficient, low power consumption with high performance
- Small & Portable. Practical for travel and use against mosquitoes in the summer
- Non-toxic and environmentally safe
- Can be used over night
- Can be placed wherever it is needed
- Equipped with four LED UV lights with a lifespan of 50,000 hrs. 360-400nm light rays are generated
- Effective & Safe
- Powerful 600v electric grid
- Powerful suction fan
A stylish bug-zapper that keeps your home bug-free. The LED lantern contains no poisonous chemicals and has no harm to humans. Smokeless, tasteless and quiet, making it just the thing to keep nights comfortable and insect free.
1 x Insect/Mosquito Killer
1 x Cleaning Brush
1 x User Manual
The ONLY Bug Zapper with a 100% Money Back Guarantee
So Get Yours Risk Free and Enjoy a Mosquito Free Home Today!
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But do NOT set higher hopes than this can deliver, however. This is not a $100+, 20W industrial-type bug zapper that decimates whole armies of insects all night long while emitting enough UV to give you a tan. But it does quietly lurk in the shadows of your home (and it's not too bright) and do what it needs to do--especially if you keep it in a dark and enclosed room with a mosquito.
True story: it zapped its first victim when I was getting ready for work in the morning one day, saw a mosquito flying around in bathroom as I got out of the shower (presumably attracted to the moisture). I quickly ran and got this Primax zapper, plugged it in for the first time and turned it on, turned out the bathroom lights and closed the door. Within the TWO minutes it took me to get dressed (not exaggerating) I skeptically went back in to check it out before leaving for work, and it had already zapped the little pest!
Then after one week alternating between a guest bathroom and our garage (mostly in the garage though), the other one caught only 2 mosquitoes the whole week, while this Primax caught a little over 30 bugs (a couple of which were gnat type bugs). And before you ask, yes we seem to be having a mosquito infestation right now--which is why I bought something like this in the first place. My plan is to keep one in the house, and then buy another for the garage. If I can kill the mosquitoes that get in the garage as we pull our car in and out, my thought process is that there will be that many fewer that are able to follow us in the pedestrian door into the house.
This one uses only 2W and is actually whisper quiet (the other model that I'm returning to Amazon used twice as much electricity as advertised and as much louder than the claimed whisper quiet). I haven't been able to test out their satisfaction guarantee, however, because I'm very happy with this so far.
I'll update my review later if anything changes such as durability. But as for now, solid 5 stars!
I paid about $40 for it, and for $25 I probably would have kept it, or at least given it a try to keep occasional pantry moths at bay, but after reading the instructions inside the box, it seemed that it wasn't going to do what I needed. I ordered this (and several other products at the same time) when I had a brief house fly infestation in a guest unit and needed something that would do it's job day and night, not just night. As it turned out, the fly paper and zapper rackets resolved the issue within 24 hours. On the upside, the return was easy and the refund issued immediately.
"Mosquito lamps should be unmanned, lights under the state used by the body come out of breath Attractive taste than other mosquito trapping light"
I can't bear to type the rest of it. We used to call this Taiwanglish years ago.
The product is chintzy, and there is no apparent way to remove the bugs it does attract and kill (does not repel or trap as far as I can see). I will trash it next week. They did send me a full refund immediately on contacting the seller. So I have nothing against the seller except that they should not offer this piece of junk.