Temprid SC Insecticide 8 ML (1 x 8 mL single doses) Excellent Bed Bug Product, The popular and powerful Temprid SC is now available in a convenient 8 mL dose for smaller applications or for one-time treatments. No separate measuring device is required, just use one 8mL dose per gallon of water for most applications. Broad Spectrum Label Treating A Large Variety of Insects
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- *0.27 fl. oz. (8 mL)/gal. of water - 0.075% total a.i. - maintenance or preventative treatments
- Not for Sale to: AK, CA, IL, NY, RI
- Tempirid SC's Advantages: Delivers unsurpassed ant control - also eliminates aphids, scale and mealy bugs that produce honeydew, a preferred food source of many ant species. The only perimeter pest control product you will ever need! -broad spectrum insecticide - controls perimeter pests that some competitive products don't.
- Combines the broad spectrum, fast acting control of beta-cyfluthrin with the systemic residual control of imidacloprid to provide premium performancee and efficacy
- Dual Mode of action controls systmically and on contact
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Package Height||1 x 2.4 x 9 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.05 pounds|
Temprid SC (suspension concentrate) insecticide offers a unique dual mode of action by combining two powerful and effective residual insecticides: beta-cyfluthrin and imidacloprid. The result is Temprid, which provides quick knockdown and long residual control of more than 50 pests, including ants, spiders, cockroaches and other key perimeter pests. The dual action works extremely well on pests like ants, making it one of the best ant control products on the market. While Temprid SC is labeled for indoor and outdoor use, we recommend spraying outside and around the foundation of the home -- spray about 3 ft. up the side of the house, and about 3-5 ft. out from the structure from the base of the foundation (spraying directly on the ground) -- this will give you a powerful contiguous barrier against pests.
Top Customer Reviews
Hopefully it helps- CimeXa had a good references but I managed with Temprid 8ml single dose just from a few sprinkles and will now keep unopened CimeXa just in case.
The Temprid 8 ml Single Is the way because Temprid Ready spray did not worked , but 8ml single dose apparently is what is a solution and it is also cheaper! We solved a bug problem simply by using a bit different ratio temprid:water than ready spray- and I would say 2years of ongoing problem now over. Wow.
Directions for use are easy to read and all warnings are clear.
I bought this due too a bed bug problem (ugh), however it treats for other insects and pests as well which is a TOTAL bonus.
After doing all the appropriate cleaning related to bed bugs, and using the spray - according to all directions - so far so good. Plus, have found two deceased scorpions, huge bonus.
Would recommend this product to friends!!