Insect Glue Traps, Catch Bugs Sticky Trap For Insects Ants, Roaches, Spiders, Scorpions and Mice, Pack of 4 Glue Boards, Non Toxic Disposable Sticky Bug Glue Trap and Bait
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔ SAFE: Regalo Products Non-toxic Glue Traps will provide a safer way to catch insects.. Since our glue traps rid of the use of springs, they’re safer to use around children, and even around the house pets — but we do recommend that you keep the traps out of their way! And just in case you’re wondering, our sticky traps are pesticide-free, odorless, and nonpoisonous!
- ✔ VERSATILE: Regalo Products Non-Poisonous Sticky Glue Traps are the best to catch ants, catch roaches, catch mice, catch scorpions, catch spiders and all critters. Plus, our traps are perfectly-sized so you can place them in even the trickiest of places. They’re also pre-baited ensuring you catch insects, mice, whatever insect to trap..
- ✔ DISPOSABLE: Catch insects with your trap? Regalo Products Non-toxic Sticky Glue Traps are disposable to maximize ease-of-use and efficiency.
- ✔ READY-TO-USE: Setting up our sticky glue trap has never been easier. Take the glue trap out of the packaging, place the trap where desired, and watch the magic happen. It’s really as easy as 1, 2, 3. To further ensure a catch, we recommend added bait in the center of the trap.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Kiss insects and bugs that are aggravating. They burrow themselves within your home, and it’s your job to worry about their very existence. Regalo Products Non-Poisonous Bug Insect Mouse Traps ensure that you have to worry a bit less. Our sticky glue traps are great for trapping mice, fruit flies, grain moths, cockroaches, crickets, ants, scorpions and other insects. Our sticky insect traps provide an effective way of catching all pesky critters and an insect killer. Regalo Products Non-toxic Glue Traps do all the hard work, so that you don’t have to.
Ready to use out of the box! Place, and you’re all set
Non-toxic traps mean they’re safer for the children and house pets
Pre-baited traps increase the chance of a catch!
For your ease-of-use, our traps our disposable
Pesticide-free, odorless, and nonpoisonous!
When pests enter your home, they commence a battle. Be well-equipped and ensure victory with Regalo Products Non-toxic Glue Traps.
What’s in the box?
(4) Regalo Products Non-toxic Sticky Glue Traps
Your satisfaction is our number one priority. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we offer a 100% money back guarantee, no questions asked!
Got a glue trap stuck on your skin? It’s okay, accidents happen. To safely remove the glue trap without any excessive irritation, use oil (baby oil, cooking oil). Oil is a solvent and it will work without harming your skin.
Copyright Regalo Products, LLC 2015. Sold Exclusively By Regalo Products, LLC and its Authorized Dealers.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I did catch a couple of mice with this smaller trap, but I didn't see real results until I used the larger size traps. They came in somewhere through my basement. Mice like to run against walls in a straight line, so place them along the wall where you've spotted them or their droppings. It is kinda gross to find one still alive and twitching on the trap. I live in the city and wasn't about to drive around with a mouse in a trap, so I picked up the trap with and old broom handle and dunked it in a bucket of water. Which was a much more humane end that what would have happened if a mouse would have made it upstairs to the first floor where it would have met one of my cats shortly before it met its maker.