- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (June 14, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1477661220
- ISBN-13: 978-1477661222
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #382,161 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Inside An American Hostel: A guidebook for managers and aspiring owners Paperback – June 14, 2012
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
Highly recommended, and supporting a great Hostel/Hostel Staff in the process! =D
Thank you Vikki!
The book includes the many steps that are required to open a hostel as well as helpful management tips. Additionally, the author includes some of the major trouble/hasseles that are involved in running a hostel and gives tips on how to deal with them.
As I explore my options to consider opening a hostel, I will continue to refer back to this book.