Inside the Asylum: Why the UN and Old Europe are Worse Than You Think Hardcover – Illustrated, May 21, 2004
"The Eighth Sister" by Robert Dugoni
A pulse-pounding thriller of espionage, spy games, and treachery by the New York Times bestselling author of the Tracy Crosswhite Series. | Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Inside Flap
In Inside the Asylum, you'll discover:
* How the UN assists international terrorists. Babbin exposes the shocking links between the UN and terrorist organizations.
* The money trail from the UN to Saddam Hussein. Babbin rips the veil from the outrageous Oil-for-Food program-proving that the UN sold its moral legitimacy for oil, stuffed its own pockets at the expense of the Iraqi people, and undermined American pressure on Saddam Hussein: the UN's cash cow. The UN's Oil-for-Food program, according to Babbin, "provided Saddam Hussein with the means to bribe politicians, to deprive his people of needed food and medicine, and to literally steal billions of dollars. There is even emerging evidence that money from the program might have gone to support al-Qaeda."
The UN's raid on the American Treasury. Babbin provides a hair-raising glimpse into the UN bureaucracy, dominated by Third World staffers who consider the United States Treasury "the common heritage of mankind." Babbin starts at the top, exposing Kofi Annan, the UN secretary-general, as an anti-American moral relativist who misses no opportunity to arrogate power from the United States to the UN.
How the United Nations and the European Union are morally bankrupt-and open enemies of the United States. Babbin shows how France and the United Nations have cost American lives in Iraq by their perverse delaying of American action in the Iraq War. American troops are fighting and dying today because of a terrorist strategy Saddam Hussein developed while France and the United Nations delayed Operation Iraqi Freedom.
As Jed Babbin shows, the UN is more of an international criminal than a dispenser of legitimate international law. If America wants to retain its sovereignty and security, it's time to escape from the UN asylum and say goodbye to the false friends of Old Europe. "We owe no tribute to the UN and the EU," declares Babbin. "We should look after our own defense."
The United Nations building in Manhattan is an international enclave, no longer American territory. Inside the Asylum is a powerful argument that it's time to reclaim that land for America.
About the Author
- Item Weight : 14.6 ounces
- Hardcover : 196 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0895260883
- ISBN-13 : 978-0895260888
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 0.9 x 9 inches
- Publisher : Regnery Publishing; Illustrated Edition (May 21, 2004)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,447,135 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: