Inside Out (Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack + Digital Copy)
|Additional Blu-ray options||Edition||Discs||
|New from||Used from|
|Watch Instantly with||Rent||Buy|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
The Characters of Inside Out
Joy’s goal has always been to make sure Riley stays happy. She is lighthearted, optimistic and determined to find the fun in every situation. Joy sees challenges in Riley’s life as opportunities, and the less happy moments as hiccups on the way back to something great. As long as Riley is happy, so is Joy.
Fear’s main job is to protect Riley and keep her safe. He is constantly on the lookout for potential disasters, and spends time evaluating the possible dangers, pitfalls and risk involved in Riley’s everyday activities. There are very few activities and events that Fear does not find to be dangerous and possibly fatal.
Disgust is highly opinionated, extremely honest and prevents Riley from getting poisoned – both physically and socially. She keeps a careful eye on the people, places and things that Riley comes into contact with – whether that’s broccoli or last year’s fashion trend. Disgust always has the best of intentions and refuses to lower her standards.
None of the other Emotions really understand what Sadness’s role is. Sadness would love to be more optimistic and helpful in keeping Riley happy, but she finds it so hard to be positive. Sometimes it seems like the best thing to do is just lie on the floor and have a good cry.
Anger feels very passionately about making sure things are fair for Riley. He has a fiery spirit and tends to explode (literally) when things don’t go as planned. He is quick to overreact and has little patience for life’s imperfections.
From the imaginative minds of Disney-Pixar comes a major "emotion" picture beyond compare. Experience the hilarious and heartwarming film Peter Travers of Rolling Stone calls "a flat out masterpiece." Do you ever look at someone and wonder what's going on inside their head? Disney-Pixar's INSIDE OUT takes a rollicking journey into the mind to find the answer. Based in Headquarters, the control center of 11-year-old Riley's mind, five emotions are hard at work, led by lighthearted optimist Joy. She strives to make sure Riley stays happy as she operates alongside fellow emotions Fear, Anger, Disgust and Sadness. It's "an instant classic," raves Richard Roeper, Chicago Sun-Times.
- Aspect Ratio : 1.78:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- MPAA rating : s_medPG PG (Parental Guidance Suggested)
- Product Dimensions : 6.5 x 5.25 x 0.5 inches; 4.8 Ounces
- Item model number : 12767500
- Director : Pete Docter
- Media Format : Blu-ray, AC-3, Animated, Color, Dolby, DTS Surround Sound, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen, Digital_copy
- Run time : 1 hour and 35 minutes
- Release date : November 3, 2015
- Actors : Amy Poehler, Phyllis Smith, Richard Kind, Bill Hader, Lewis Black
- Subtitles: : English, French, Spanish
- Language : French (Dolby Digital 5.1), Spanish (Dolby Digital 5.1), English (DTS-HD High Res Audio)
- Studio : Walt Disney Studios
- ASIN : B00YCY46VO
- Writers : Story By Pete Docter & Ronnie del Carmen, Screenplay By Meg LeFauve & Josh Cooley And Pete D, Additional Dialogue By Amy Poehler & Bill Hader
- Number of discs : 3
Best Sellers Rank:
#2,833 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- #147 in Kids & Family Blu-ray Discs
- Customer Reviews: