- File Size: 270 KB
- Print Length: 90 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: November 8, 2011
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00653MT0U
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#397,200 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #39 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Morals & Responsibility
- #454 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- #1090 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Self-Help
Inside-Out Simplicity Kindle Edition
|Length: 90 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Don't confuse the lack of pages with a lack of content, however. There's enough material in here for you to chew on for quite awhile - especially if you're new to minimalism & simple living.
This isn't a "sell all your stuff, ditch all your old friends, move across the world and live out of a backpack" book. In this book Joshua meets you where you are, and give you practical tips to help you move toward a meaningful life - not just a life with less stuff.
If you're looking for a good starter book to unpack the essentials of minimalism & simple living, this is a great choice.
If you're looking for a decent book about how to find more meaning in your life, this is a great choice.
If you're interested in learning about how minimalism & simplicity can work into a Christian belief system, that's even covered in this book - although not in a way that I think would offend non-Christians.
It's a good read, it's a quick read, and I think it's the sort of book that you'll want to periodically re-read. Well worth the few bucks!
I believe it would be a good start for anyone new to the subject of simplicity and minimalism, though.
It is very well written and the author is really honest and agreeable.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting
- Books > Self-Help > Happiness
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Morals & Responsibility
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Happiness