Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on July 27, 2008
The recomended food places were not as described. Atmosphere descriptions were also not that accurate. Museums were greatly overrated. Driving directions could have been a lot clearer. But the referenced tours and phone numbers were very helpful. The recomended places to stay sometimes were great (ones they referenced in Denali) and sometimes really bad (ones referenced in Seward). This may be used as a second or back-up book, but don't let it be the only guide you take with you to the Anchorage area.
on March 24, 2008
I was very disappointed when I received this book. It has a beautiful cover, and I was expecting some photos of the area. There are none. In reality, it is a very small paperback with thin paper and not enough substance. In addition, the book is sort of a tourist guide to where to eat, where to stay. I was hoping for more content.
on January 23, 2012
The book was just what I was looking for to help plan my Alaska trip. It had most of the information I needed to properly make my plans.