|Item Weight||11.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.15 x 28.86 x 19.02 inches|
|Item model number||NS-32DF310NA19|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Color Name||Blacks And Rich Colors|
2 Year Television Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Insignia NS-32DF310NA19 32-inch Smart HD TV - Fire TV Edition
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Connections||Built-in Wi-Fi, Ethernet|
|Supported Internet Services||Netflix, Pandora, Amazon Instant Video, Hulu Plus|
About this item
- Insignia HD Smart TV – Fire TV Edition delivers 720p picture quality with deep blacks and rich colors.
- With the Fire TV experience built-in, enjoy tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills, including Disney+, Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Hulu, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and more
- Fire TV Edition seamlessly integrates live over-the-air TV and streaming channels on a unified home screen (HD antenna required).
- Easily control your TV with the included Voice Remote with Alexa—plus, launch apps, search for titles, play music, switch inputs, control smart home devices, and more, using just your voice.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 28.9” x 17.3” x 3”, TV with stand: 28.9” x 19” x 8.2”. Multiple device input/output options: 3 HDMI including 1 with ARC, USB, composite input, antenna/cable input, digital output (optical), audio output, Ethernet.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Insignia full HD Smart TV is a new generation of television featuring the Fire TV experience built-in and including a Voice Remote with Insignia delivers a superior TV experience that gets smarter everyday. The Voice Remote with Alexa lets you do everything you'd expect from a remote—plus, easily launch apps, search for titles, play music, switch inputs, control smart home devices, and more, using just your voice.
Smart but simple in every way. Just plug it in, connect to Wi-Fi, and enjoy.
Great Picture. Incredible value.
Enjoy full HD picture quality for lifelike detail, rich contrast, and brilliant colors. Insignia is built for speed and performance. It’s powered by a-quad-core CPU/Multi-core GPU for instant search results and fast and fluid responsiveness. Connect easily with dual-band Wi-Fi, three HDMI inputs, and multiple input/output options. You can even customize the name of each input and adjust picture settings for each connected device. Plus, your TV keeps getting smarter with new Alexa skills and automatic over-the-air software updates, so you always have the latest.
Live TV + over 500,000 streaming movies and TV episodes
Fire TV Edition brings together live over-the-air TV and all your streaming channels on the home screen. Connect any HD antenna and use Alexa to instantly search for and watch live over-the-air TV, or choose from a vast catalog of streaming movies and TV shows from Disney+, Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Hulu, and more. Plus, you can subscribe to Sling TV, DIRECTV NOW, and others to stream even more of your favorite live TV shows. You can also connect your cable/satellite box or gaming console through one of the TV's three HDMI ports.
Control your TV
Use the included Voice Remote with Alexa to easily control TV functions like power, volume, navigation, playback, and input switching—plus, easily launch into Prime Video, and Netflix with quick access buttons.
Find new favorites
Want to watch something new? Press the microphone button and say, “Find dramas,” and Alexa will show you search results from a universal catalog of hundreds of integrated apps and channels.
Control your smart home
Enhance your entertainment experience by easily controlling your smart home devices with Alexa. Simply use your voice to do things like adjust the lights, set the temperature, and lock the door, and ease right into movie night.
Get more out of Alexa
Go beyond streaming with access to tens of thousands of Alexa skills. Want to order pizza? Check the score? Play a game? Alexa can do that too!
|Insignia Smart TV||Insignia 4K UHD Smart TV with HDR||Toshiba Smart TV||Toshiba 4K UHD Smart TV with HDR|
|Screen Size||24", 32", 39"||43", 50", 55", 65", 70"||32", 43"||43", 50", 55"|
|Resolution||720p or 1080p HD||4K UHD||720p or 1080p HD||4K UHD|
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz||60 Hz||60 Hz||60 Hz|
|Fire TV built-in||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Voice Remote with Alexa||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Dolby Vision HDR||✓|
|Hands-free control (when paired with an Echo device)||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Audio Processing||DTS TruSurround||DTS Studio Sound||DTS TruSurround||DTS Virtual X|
Compare with similar items
TCL 32S325 32 Inch 720p Roku Smart LED TV (2019)
Hisense 32-Inch Class H4 Series LED Roku Smart TV with Alexa Compatibility (32H4F, 2020 Model)
All-New Toshiba 32LF221U21 32-inch Smart HD 720p TV - Fire TV Edition, Released 2020
Samsung Electronics UN32N5300AFXZA 32" 1080p Smart LED TV (2018), Black
|Price||$129.99||$129.99||$149.99||$139.99||See price in cart|
|Sold By||Best Buy||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Best Buy||Amazon.com|
|Connectivity Technology||Built-in Wi-Fi, Ethernet||HDMI, USB, Wi-Fi||Wireless, HDMI||Wi-Fi, USB, HDMI||Wi-Fi|
|Screen Size||31.5 inches||32 inches||31.5 inches||31.5 inches||32 inches|
|Item Dimensions||8.15 x 28.86 x 19.02 inches||28.80 x 6.80 x 19.00 inches||28.90 x 2.80 x 17.00 inches||8.00 x 28.80 x 19.00 inches||28.90 x 6.40 x 18.20 inches|
|Item Weight||11.20 lbs||8.60 lbs||8.00 lbs||10.40 lbs||9.50 lbs|
|Refresh Rate||60 hertz||60 hertz||60 hertz||—||60 hertz|
|Total HDMI Ports||3||3||3||3||2|
Visible screen diagonal
32" / 81 cm
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They sent me a new remote, they have sent me through every single trouble shooting and other step. Amazon told me I just contact the seller (Best Buy) and they tell me They won’t or can’t do anything and tell me to contact the manufacturer (Insignia). This product is supposed to have a 1 year manufacture warranty, I also have a 4 year protection plan.
I am absolutely regretting ever purchasing this TV.... I have been put on hold and transferred back and forth between these companies who are both refusing any responsibility or decent customer service.
1. There is hardly ever a reason to rate any TV 0/1 stars if you paid $100 for it and it has a 32" color- (hell, LED!) screen, FireTV, a remote, WiFi, a frame and stand.... I could go on.. but I'll stop there. It wouldn't even matter if the TV doesn't turn on, and you had to return it to get a replacement, still at least 3 stars.
2. The TV is actually really nice!. After I switched the display settings to Movie and turned off all the edge enhancement and noise reduction shenanigans, the picture is wonderfully crisp (again.. keeping in mind that I paid $100, and it has only 720P resolution.. as stated in the description).
3. I absolutely LOVE the menu and "live pause" feature! It's way better than my $2K+ Samsung TV. Responsive, better remote, I can pause live TV! (OTA- Digital Antenna- Amazing reception)
4. Setup was a breeze, no problems.. zip.. nada.
5. It has three HDMI ports (+1 compared to my main TV)
6. It has a USB port that can power my amplified OTA Digital Antenna, how convenient is that?
7. It has a Optical Audio Out, which perfectly connected to my unused Sony soundbar, yay!.. yes, the out of the box sound, rather expectantly, sucks balls.
8. I had no issues at all to cast YouTube from my phone directly to the TV, super smooth, no stuttering or connectivity issues.
Yeah.. so I love this TV already, which fits my personality.. as it was F'N $99 !!! C'mon man. Ridiculous. The FireTV stick alone costs half as much if I buy it by itself.
Here is an update: The audio was out of sync with the video. I looked online to find an answer, but what they had did not apply to this model. I called customer service and the fix was easy. Unplug the set, hold the power button down for 40 seconds, then plug it back in.
Now sometimes the remote does not work as well, so here is that procedure:
Turn off TV, remove the batteries from remote, push all buttons two time, put the batteries back, turn tv on, then hold the home button for 2 seconds. I don't know who comes up with this stuff, but that is the way to do it. I hope the web helps you to find this.
I can stream movies any where in my house from my computer. My house has 3 floors. My router is on the top floor. This tells me that any connection issues are not the fault of my router.
Before buying the Insignia I bought a Toshiba smart tv with the same Amazon fire software as the Insignia tv. Both tv’s were in the same room as the router. At first both tv’s had the same problems and the same error messages-no internet connection. I returned the Toshiba, at the advice of Toshiba tech support, After reading the reviews on the Toshiba, many of which had the same complaint, I then bought a Philips Roku tv which worked perfectly but had no browser and no ethernet. Finally I bought the Insignia; Result: same problem and same advice from Insignia tech support as from Toshiba. “Take it back to the store” Of course it took some hours of testing to finally diagnose the real problem. Finally once I hard wired the tv via ethernet it worked perfectly
Bottom line: The tv is good so far but the software and tech components used to discover wi fi ,suck. Also do not depend on tech support for real answers. Unless you can connect the tv directly to your router ,DON’T BUY A FIRE TV.