- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00006NT0Y
- Item model number: PF4DVD
- Date first listed on Amazon: September 24, 2002
- Average Customer Review: 14 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#13,207 in Software (See Top 100 in Software)
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- #278 in Document Management (Software)
Performance Now 1 User
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Language Checker alerts you to sensitive or inappropriate words
- Print worksheets for employee self-review or peer review
- Share reviews to get valuable input from other managers team members
- Online spell checker and thesaurus reviews your work
- Extract performance data for analysis or to update your Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Performance Now Vs 4.1. This knowledge-based software guides managers through an interactive process to write thorough employee evaluations. Designed to help managers "get past the blank page", it is a valuable tool for tracking and managing performance year round.
Performance Now Enterprise is a software tool for logging events, tracking goals, providing effective feedback, and writing employee reviews that maximize the potential of your team. Flexible enough to adapt to your present review system, Performance Now helps you become a better manager and get the best from your employees.
The program features are based around four key efficiency zones. The Performance Appraiser is an intuitive and easy-to-use tool that allows you to master each step of the evaluation process, access job descriptions, and transform observations into valuable feedback. Use the Form Designer and enjoy the power to create a performance review system that is relevant to your unique organization. A Performance Manager lets you and your managers track and build performance on a daily basis. Finally, the Application Administrator gives you centralized security, control, and maintenance of access levels for your managers and employees.