- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Spiralizer Inspiralizer Pro: Official vegetable spiralizer of Inspiralized
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10.5 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
|Item Weight||1.5 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CREATED BY ALI MAFFUCCI, INPIRALIZED.COM FOUNDER, NY-TIMES BEST SELLING AUTHOR,AND THE WOMAN WHO IGNITED THE SPIRALIZING CRAZE. HER UNIQUE,PATENTED DESIGN IS THE INDUSTRY STANDARD.
- SPIRALIZER. SAFEST, STRONGEST, BEST DESIGNED AND STEADIEST UNIT ON THE MARKET. ONLY THE 4 BLADE INSPIRALIZER CAN TURN VEGGIES INTO PASTA OR SPAGHETTI WITH THE TURN OF A KNOB! NO MORE CHANGING AND STORING FOUR STAINLESS STEEL SHARP BLADES! NEW DESIGN HAS RIGHT AND LEFT HANDLES BUILT IN! BPA FREE ABS PLASTIC!
- GUARANTEED NOT TO MOVE OR SHIFT ON THE COUNTERTOP WITH OUR REVOLUTIONARY VACUUM BASE COUNTER CLAMPS.
- EASIEST AND SAFEST ON THE MARKET-MAKES FOUR DIFFERENT VEGGIE PASTA SHAPES WITH THE TURN OF OUR PATENTED VEGGIE TWISTER KNOB. NO BLADES TO CHANGE OR STORE.
- -MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, NO QUESTIONS ASKED IF NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED THE BEST
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
UNIQUE FEATURES - The Inspiralizer was designed to be the best
Four shapes with the noodle twister
The Noodle Twister allows users to easily, safely and compactly choose their desired noodle shape (there are FOUR shapes, proprietary to the Inspiralizer only - ribbon, fettuccine, linguine, spaghetti.)
The Counter Clamps secure the Inspiralizer to your countertop, offering increased leverage and ease of spiralizing. The dual vacuum base suction feature facilitates the spiralizing of even the toughest of veggies (hello, celeriac!)
Ideal central coring blade
The center coring blade is minimized to allow users to spiralize vegetables that are smaller in diameter (such as carrots), while is still wide enough to accommodate heavier, tougher, larger vegetables (i.e. rutabaga.)
The Back Stop keeps the sliding handle from falling out when storing and removing from storage for safe handling.
THE NOODLE SHAPES - Thanks to the unique blade system, the Inspiralizer enables you to create four different types of noodles. The blades are clearly labeled on the green knob of the Noodle Twister on the Inspiralizer, for clear use. All Inspiralized recipes on the blog and the cookbook are referenced to as A, B, C, and D as well.
Make thick, wide ribbons
Make fettuccine noodles
Make linguine noodles
Make spaghetti noodles
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By John G on September 3, 2017
By Josh Bloom on August 3, 2017
Top reviews from other countries
However, for somebody who spiralizes every week, the unit does now last up to larger/tougher vegetables like butternut squash or rutabaga. The force required to spiralize these vegetables is greater than the ability of the shaft which holds the rotating blade mechanism in place, which often leads to the shaft shearing and then the blades to freely rotate when any resistance is put on them and ultimately renders the unit useless. I'm on my 2nd unit which is also starting to fail. This happened even with the required maintenance (oiling of the gears).
Don't get me wrong, it's still the best spiralizer out there. However improvements can be made.