- Paperback: 119 pages
- Publisher: Writings of Mary Baker Eddy; Gift edition (March 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0879522763
- ISBN-13: 978-0879522766
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 6.5 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,195,561 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Inspiration for Life's Relationships Paperback – March, 2003
The 30 Best Self Help Books
This list reflects books that have saved lives and have sold millions of copies. Learn more on AbeBooks.com
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
The quote that begins "...unite in prayer for peace: For the end of hostility and war among or between all nations, and religious sects, -- for Divine Love to make us one human family,..." was really helpful to me as I was praying about my individual trust in military might and the need to find my own spiritual solution for ending conflict.
It's nice to see some of Mary Baker Eddy's previously unpublished writing out in the open. Very inspiring and well worth the cost!