Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.95 shipping
+ $7.52 shipping
Inspiration Play Double Ditto Family Party Board Game
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$5.00 (20%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Creative Child Magazine: GAME OF THE YEAR Award 2016! Ran out of stock earlier this year but BACK IN STOCK now! Pick a card, read it out loud, and then quickly write down 2 answers you think other players will also write. Laugh or cry as you discover whether you were able to match any answers with other players. Find out whose mind is in sync with yours. It may not be who you expect!
- Simple, Hilarious FUN! Easy to learn--begin playing right away. Answers can be as creative as player's desire, making this game customizable for any gathering of family, friends, co-workers, and more.
- Perfect party game for family night, birthday parties, holiday gatherings, vacations, etc. Multi-generational fun for kids, teens, and adults. Great for large or small groups. Fast-paced, continuous play. Answer topic cards such as: "Foods That are Slimy," "Things Found in a Glovebox" and "Hobbies for Rich People."
- Comes with 400 category cards, a 15-second timer, score sheets, and instruction card.
- Ages: 10+; Players: 4 - 10 or more; Play Time: 25 minutes. (**8 and 9-year-olds with strong reading and writing skills may also enjoy playing)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Double Ditto is a fun party game that will challenge players to be clever and quick. Play with as few as 4 players, or as many as 10 or more. Recommended for ages 10 and up but may be played by 8 and 9-year-olds who read and write well. Take turns being the Ditto Master by reading a card out loud to the group. Example cards may say: "Commands You Teach Your Dog," "Parts of the Human Body," "Things You Put on Your Head." Next, players then have 15 seconds to write down two answers that come to mind. For "Things You Put on Your Head," players' answers might include: headband, visor, sunglasses, shampoo, ice pack, stocking, hoodie, helmet, baseball cap, curlers, and more. Once time is up, take turns reading the answers out loud, crossing off each answer that matches another player's answer. The object of the game is to write down answers you think other players will write. Match an answer with another player to score a "ditto!" Match both answers and score a "double ditto!" Each round is fast-paced and filled with hilarious surprises. Answers can be as obnoxious or creative as player's desire, making this game customizable and a perfect game for any gathering with family and friends. Double Ditto fans are raving,"My 9-year-old had as much fun as his grandmother!" " It was the perfect game for my son's 13th birthday party!" "The game was so fun we played 10 rounds. Lots and lots of laughs!"
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most topics were family friendly and my 11 year old grandson liked the game a lot, wanting to play it both nights he stayed with us. The New Year's crowd was 100% adult and we still had fun. It was especially interesting to see how often husband & wife came up with the same answers.