Inspiration Play Double Ditto Family Party Board Game
|Price:||$19.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$5.00 (20%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Creative Child Magazine: GAME OF THE YEAR Award 2016! Ran out of stock earlier this year but BACK IN STOCK now! Pick a card, read it out loud, and then quickly write down 2 answers you think other players will also write. Laugh or cry as you discover whether you were able to match any answers with other players. Find out whose mind is in sync with yours. It may not be who you expect!
- Simple, Hilarious FUN! Easy to learn--begin playing right away. Answers can be as creative as player's desire, making this game customizable for any gathering of family, friends, co-workers, and more.
- Perfect party game for family night, birthday parties, holiday gatherings, vacations, etc. Multi-generational fun for kids, teens, and adults. Great for large or small groups. Fast-paced, continuous play. Answer topic cards such as: "Foods That are Slimy," "Things Found in a Glovebox" and "Hobbies for Rich People."
- Comes with 400 category cards, a 15-second timer, score sheets, and instruction card.
- Ages: 10+; Players: 4 - 10 or more; Play Time: 25 minutes. (**8 and 9-year-olds with strong reading and writing skills may also enjoy playing)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Double Ditto is a fun party game that will challenge players to be clever and quick. Play with as few as 4 players, or as many as 10 or more. Recommended for ages 10 and up but may be played by 8 and 9-year-olds who read and write well. Take turns being the Ditto Master by reading a card out loud to the group. Example cards may say: "Commands You Teach Your Dog," "Parts of the Human Body," "Things You Put on Your Head." Next, players then have 15 seconds to write down two answers that come to mind. For "Things You Put on Your Head," players' answers might include: headband, visor, sunglasses, shampoo, ice pack, stocking, hoodie, helmet, baseball cap, curlers, and more. Once time is up, take turns reading the answers out loud, crossing off each answer that matches another player's answer. The object of the game is to write down answers you think other players will write. Match an answer with another player to score a "ditto!" Match both answers and score a "double ditto!" Each round is fast-paced and filled with hilarious surprises. Answers can be as obnoxious or creative as player's desire, making this game customizable and a perfect game for any gathering with family and friends. Double Ditto fans are raving,"My 9-year-old had as much fun as his grandmother!" " It was the perfect game for my son's 13th birthday party!" "The game was so fun we played 10 rounds. Lots and lots of laughs!"
Compare to similar items
This item Inspiration Play Double Ditto Family Party Board Game
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Mama Moon Boutique||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||7.4 x 9.3 x 3.2 in||8.25 x 10.25 x 3 in||8 x 10.5 x 2.5 in||8 x 10 x 2 in||10 x 10 x 3 in||2.5 x 10.5 x 1.5 in|
|Item Weight||1.81 lbs||1.45 lbs||1 lb||7.05 ounces||1.94 lbs||1 lb|
Top customer reviews
Anyway, this game moves fast and keeps everyone active. Everyone from older kids to Grandma can play. Great for any game night. Lots of laughs.
Reasons I like this game:
1. Easy to learn. Everyone understood how to play easily.
2. Keeps everyone active. No waiting for your turn.
3. Play a little or a lot. One round can be done in less than 30 min, but you can do more and play for hours. We played a few rounds.
4. Learn whats going on in other people's heads. I found it fun and interesting to see what answers others wrote down and to try to guess what they would write down. One card was "rich people hobbies" and I wrote down boating and traveling, and one kid wrote down "swimming in money." We got a good laugh at that. But he thought that was a normal response!
4. Lots of cards. We should be able to play this many times, when we have different people over.
The 15-second time limit players have to write down their 2 answers goes by pretty quickly; that might be one of the challenges for someone as young as 8. We just allowed for a little looseness on that timing. In addition to having fun for 30 or 40 minutes, there were small opportunities for a little learning while playing the game. Each player needed to do some simple addition to get her score, and there might have been a couple of words added to some of the girls' vocabularies. There was also a lot of laughter.