Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 178 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 235 reviews
on August 28, 2014
I love that I received the shipment so quickly! However, I was really disappointed by the quality for this price. I was excited by the reviews and purchased two with confidence, but I think my expectations were too high. The picture is accurate in the general detail of the dress, but on inspection, it was poorly finished. Sizes also ran way small for my two girls, who are 5 and 3 (just turned 3) but also tall for their age. I got a 3-4 and 6-7. Definitely size up! Both dresses ran short also, it barely hits ankle length. I don't see these lasting too long because it's hard for them to pull on by themselves and because the material is delicate in the neck, arms and shoulders. Be aware that if you want to return, they have a restocking fee of 10%! If u want to exchange, you have to reorder first and then return at your cost and provide them with the new order number in order to not get charged a restocking fee. All within 20 days of ship date. Annoyed.
on July 24, 2014
BEAUTIFUL! This dress is gorgeous and the materials are good quality. It is a perfect replica of Elsa's dress in "Frozen" and you can tell that it was made with extreme care and attention to detail. Our daughter wears a size 6, so we bought a 6/7. The dress fits her perfectly (which is good, but it scares me a little because I bought it for her to wear to Disney on Ice in September -- I hope it still fits then!). My daughter commented that the material is a bit scratchy; however, that is how that particular material always feels. If you want to look like Elsa, there is a price to pay. LOL. Seriously, though, our daughter often complains about "scratchy material" on fancy dresses, so we have a beige long-sleeve leotard that we usually have her wear underneath anyways. Shipping was super fast and the seller included a beautiful bracelet as well. I will most definitely order from this seller again. I love buying from companies in the U.S.A. that have such great attention to detail. Thank you! :)
on October 6, 2014
How this dress ever got to me so quickly... I ordered it mid day Friday and received in the mail today- Monday! The only thing I was worried about reading reviews was there being no clasp or opening for the neck/head. The dress slips right over no problems- plenty big for my little girl who just started in sz 5 clothes I ordered a 5/6 for her. Yes I had a very hard time convincing her to actually taking the dress off. Beautiful, happy girl right there. Oh and length wise is perfect as well. The dress itself goes to her ankles and the cape just barely touched the ground. As for how the dress is sewn and put together, i mean it's a costume/play dress, what does one expect. You are paying for the fad right now, Elsa is the #1 thing almost every little girl wants so of course they are going to get the money out of you for it. But the happiness in your little girls eyes is totally worth it, they are only young once! All in all great dress!
on October 8, 2014
I read the reviews that this should be sized up and that didn't work out so well for me. It worked out well for my 4.5 year old who is starting to grow out of her size 4 clothes. I went with 5-6 instead of the 4-5 for her. She's 75% height and 25% weight and the 5-6 fits her perfectly. I went with a 7-8 for my just turned 6 year old who's still wearing 5-6, is 75% height and 75% for weight. It was way, way too big for her - dragging on the ground too big. So I guess if your child is approaching the higher age and tall, go for the size up, if they're on the lower end of the age range, stick with the as-is size.

But overally, it is beautiful. My daughters are thrilled with the cape - just like Elsa!! It's a little sturdier than your average play or Halloween costume but it's not up to every day dress standards. It's pretty good. It's very pretty. It's a little pricey, but we let the kids use them as dress up and we're going to Disney this year so they'll get to wear them there too.
on September 25, 2014
So glad I found this dress online before I spent the crazy amount that the Disney store had wanted. This dress is GREAT. It looks adorable and is well made. One big plus versus the Disney store version is that this one doesn't have all the glitter on the fabric that comes off and gets all over your hands and furniture. Most other princess dresses have an over abundance of glitter and it just gets too messy.
Size was true to fit, maybe even on the small size, so if you're uncertain, I would order one size up.
Shipping was pretty fast, I got the dress five days after I had placed the order.
on November 22, 2014
We love this costume so much! It came 3 days after I ordered and more than enough time before Halloween. We actually like this one more than the Disney brand costume. My daughter is 5 1/2 and the size 4-5 fit her perfectly. It wasn't tight or too loose. It was also the perfect length. She actually wore this again today to a Frozen event one month after Halloween. It's her all time favorite costume. If she's happy, I'm happy! :)
on September 8, 2014
I was hesitant to buy this dress online, thinking that it might be of lesser quality than those found in stores but I could not find an Elsa dress near me so I went ahead and purchased it. I'm so glad I did! The quality is better than the dress up/halloween costumes that you find at the chain stores and this dress looks closest to the one Elsa wears in the movie. My daughter absolutely loves it!!! The price is worth it. And the bracelet for mom was lovely as well (although it would've been nice to be able to chose the color/style bracelet you received).
on February 2, 2015
I LOVED this dress. My 2 year old loves to LOOK at this dress on the hanger. She said that it hurt and was itchy over her tears, unfortunately, even though she's only in the 50% for weight and height. Sure enough, the waist was a little too small for her. It did look small on the hanger, but maybe it was just this particular dress that was made a little off. We're having another girl, so I think I'll save it for her and have her wear the size 2/3 when she's younger than 2/3. I also might find a body suit to put under it to help with the "itch". Definitely buy a size up. I would have given this product a 4 or 5 star review if she'd not complained.
on November 16, 2014
My daughter has used this costume 4 times since halloween and it is still in one piece and still looks new! I love the detail on the dress it makes t look more expensive than it really is. Also my daughter did not complain once about it being uncomfortable she would wear it all day if she could. This dress is definitely worth what I paid for it and more.
on January 15, 2015
Unbelievably well made costume. I still can't believe we were able to get it that close to Halloween during the reign of Elsa and that it was that well made. It's going to be an heirloom costume shared around for any upcoming princesses in our family. Thank you for such a well made product! My little princess felt like she had ice power and curtsied everywhere she went and loved twirling in her costume :) ! 100 times better than the Disney one.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.