Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Get 10% back on select Bang & Olufsen products Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on December 25, 2017
I recommend this book. I thought it was indeed inspirational and introduced a lot of ideas. It is actually a book of transcribed interviews. Joe Vitale and Craig Perrine do one interview together, and then the rest of the book is interviews between Craig Perrine and other entrepreneurs and marketers.

If you're a big Joe Vitale fan, this might not be a book for you, as he only has one interview in the book. Still, I really liked this book and it has given me some motivation and inspiration to start on my own entrepreneur journey.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 22, 2014
This is a great book for those who are fed up of the cut-throat attitude of marketers that seem to swamp the marketing world. Since putting some of the principles into practice I have seen my sales increase. The links to other people and their services has been of help too - seeing what they have achieved and learning how they did it is a real-life bonus. Thank you Joe for another best-seller!!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 7, 2009
Joe Vitale continues to publish books that I find thought provoking. I used this book to add inspiration to my marketing campaigns. A must read if you are in the business.
on January 31, 2009
It had some very good points. It tended to ramble a bit and I had a sense that he was just making money off the book rather than trying to reach others with concise information. I did have some theories validated and a larger picture explained on new marketing attitudes.
on September 16, 2008
To many Internet Marketers are joining in to hype their target markets with lenghly sales letter which all seem to run together. How do you differentiate yourself? Read Joe's and Craig's insightful interviews and see how speaking from your heart is still the best way o connect with your target audience. Each chapter shows you how it can be done with integrity, honesty and in service to your audience. Great read and great ways to implement successful stradegies. Peter Schneider Discover Solutions.com
on July 12, 2008
Are you looking for a different way to connect with customers and expand business? Inspired Marketing offers a refreshing look at the creation of products that were based on acting on ideas of the heart and not just seeking to solve a problem in the market place.

The book is a series of interviews with a variety of successful business people. Craig is an effective interviewer and it felt like "getting the inside scoop" from the different interviewees. I enjoyed the stories and the different methods that lead down the path of success. Each chapter ended with a summary of key ideas.

I was disappointed to see Joe Vitale's name as one of the co-authors, when it was primarly a book by Craig Perrine. (There was one interview with Joe.)
on June 25, 2008
I have read nearly two hundred marketing books and run a successful company that depends on my ability to write advertising copy. I was interested in the concept of inspired marketing.

I actually purchased the audio book so I could take notes as I listened (as I often do). I was extremely disappointed with the quality of the content. The first two chapters became mostly a sales pitch for the authors products and seminars and contained very little useful information.

The audiobook is actually a series of recorded telephone conversations, most offering very little advice. Most books on marketing / ad copy etc... have at least some valuable insights, but this book offered nothing except the "tell a story" and market without trying concept. One of the main stories in the book was about a woman that did not even know if her concepts were going to work, but she felt good about them...
I rarely ever write bad reviews for books, as I do not have the time. I however gave this 6 hour book 3 hours of my valuable time and I feel that it was indeed time wasted.

For great advice on marketing and writing copy, stick to experts like Joseph Sugarman and Dr. Robert Cialdini. Great solid advice and great success stories.
11 comment| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 11, 2008
Inspired Marketing reveals the inspired action steps taken to achieve ones dreams and visions. A collection of indviduals who took the next inspired step whether it made sense or not at the time they each trusted and believed in themselves and their dreams.
A great book for anyone it is the believing and trusting letting go of the outcome rising above limitations. Excellent book
on April 29, 2008
This book is a total diappointment. You could sum it up in 2 sentences: (1) follow your gut feeling and (2) hope there's a large enough market for you to earn money that way. The book keeps repeating examples of this method.
on April 27, 2008
I can sum up with one of the quote mentionned in "INSPIRED MARKETING" : "The person with the most passion is going to win ".