Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 344 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 361 reviews
on July 27, 2016
I really love updating this app daily. It's so much fun doing the daily challenges and being able to dress my avatar. I also love the pain. Button for craves and getting rewarded for not giving in.
Great job on a fun app
on September 11, 2014
Great app that does exactly what I needed. For me, losing weight is about breaking bad habits, especially eating late at night. I was able to set reminders for myself saying "No snacking" and "Just go to bed!". It might sound silly, but it's actually working for me. The app sets off alert notification sounds and the message pops up on your phone. I love the food diary. I have tried other apps like My Fitness Pal and Livestrong My Plate, but this is the easiest, quickest app I've seen. The database is great - I've found everything I needed, including some pretty obscure things from other diet plans. It is just a couple of taps instead of 5-6 to enter a food. The downside is if you want complete nutritional info, that is not available - just the calories. I personally only care about those, so not an issue. Also, if you're intent about labeling what you eat as "breakfast" "lunch", etc., you can't. That is perfect for me because I found the meal labeling annoying. I don't really care and would just put everything under one "meal type" so I didn't have to enter more info. It has a nice exercise database as well, and you can chart your weight and measurements (not available on the free app). It has a cute reward system for dressing your avatar. I didn't think I would pay any attention to it since I'm no longer a teenager, (WAY no longer) but I've actually been having fun with it. You get more items for using the app and losing weight, etc. I've only had it for a week and have only lost 1.5 pounds, but I think this is something I will stick with and continue to use as I work towared my weight loss goals.
on November 28, 2012
I've been looking for something that works! The motivational sayings are great and it's a wonderful way for me to track my progress and keep track of what I do each day.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 22, 2014
Lost 21 lbs. I can scan the food at the grocery store, and know exactly what it is (without trying to read labels). This has helped me to plan meals, and to give me a heads up when I am (historically) ready to cheat by snacking or thinking, "I will eat less tomorrow". It reminds me that it is tomorrow (from yesterday).

It will send me messages when it knows---or I tell it --as I said historically, for example at 930-10 I might eat before bed. This has saved me from doing that about 5 times. Simply by reminding me that its not going to help me achieve my goals. That is a very powerful weapon for someone like me who is not extremely overweight, but I could have better habits and be healthier.

It also takes pictures of the foods I have eaten. This is a great feature because things I like that are good for me (my goals, my health etc) and I like---I can easily recall them and look at the picture if I am tempted to eat something I shouldn't. I can look at a picture of baked fish and steamed squash or other veg, anytime I want to stop and get a burger. That alone reminds me that I can eat very well, and eat quality foods.

Keeps a log of my weight, measurements and even my blood chem levels, ie cholesterol, triglycerides etc. if I put them in. I can then chart them or call them up as necessary to keep myself motivated, and project where I could be in x time, etc. Very powerful.

This is a great app, and I have listed only a couple of the many many things that I really like. It does many more, and probably many am not aware of. If nothing else, this can help you to get control of your life, and be healthier. If you just so happen to lose weight in the process, great. It does you no good to be perfect on the weight and height chart if you are sickly or in pain.
on April 15, 2016
This app has used some game theory principles to provide inspiration and encouragement to the tedious process of logging food, exercise and weight. It provides graphs of progress, rewards for points you earn by using the app and an overall fun look and feel to the experience. I'm actually using it, which is high praise indeed, and it's helping me with my healthy living goals.
on September 27, 2014
This is a really positive way to help keep yourself accountable.
Every time you explore a new area of the app, hints are displayed, so it's fairly intuitive.
I entered my height, weight and weight loss goal, and it uses that information to offer a suggested calories per day goal.
Entering your meals is a cinch, and it then tells you how many calories you have left for the day. There is an excellent search feature that has retrieved every food I've entered, and it also lists the nutritional vales if those foods.
AND, it had a barcode scanner if you prefer, that also works great for me.
You can set reminders like, Remind me every two hours to drink a glass of water.
There is a Do not disturb during these hours setting, so it won't remind you at 3am to drink that water :)
You also have the option to create a "goal" avatar for your home screen. It comes initially with several item of clothing and accessories. As you use the app and enter your meals and accomplish your daily goals, you are rewarded with additional clothing and accessories.

Overall, I enjoy using the app. The first day or two can be a little confusing, just like any new app, but once you get the hang of it, it's an easy way to keep track of your food intake and goals.
on May 14, 2015
I have tried other apps similar to this one but this app tops them all. It has way more than any other a I've tried. I had the free version recently and I liked it a lot but I now have the pro version. I have to say it is totally awesome. It counts ur calories, carbs, etc. It has great motivation reminders that keep you going. The avatar is cool too. I like the challenges it gives you because it makes you want to complete them to earn your rewards. I would recommend this app to anyone trying to lose weight. Overall totally useful, easy to use, and helpful. Period!!! You must try it!😁😁😁😁
on July 3, 2014
This app is a great app for all around diet help. I have tried many different apps before this one and none of them provided the options that this one does. They ask you to set a goal for your weight loss which includes the reason why you want to lose weight. You can set the app to send reminders of this goal and the frequency with which you want to see these reminders. There are also personalized reminders that help you stay on track with your particular goals.

They allow you to build an avatar with clothes and customizable hair and eye color. You earn points to get new clothes through logging your calories and completing challenges that you set yourself. These challenges include anything from exercising more to making healthier choices or you can create custom challenges.

The calorie diary is one of the most intuitive I've ever seen. It includes options to create meals so if you find yourself eating similar things you can easily upload them. It also saves these meals according to what you name them so you don't have to actually create all of them if you name them uniquely. If you want to plan your diet ahead of time, you can input all of your meals and then check them off as you eat them. The inclusion of a water counter to be sure that you are taking in enough is also helpful.

There is a section of the app that provides tips and tricks on avoiding eating out, how to make healthier choices if you do eat out, how to avoid cravings and recognize emotional eating, and how to incorporate exercise into your day.

All in all, I love this app. The ONLY thing I have found so far that I dislike is that there is no syncing across devices. If this were to be added, this app would receive 5 stars from me.
on December 5, 2015
Just like fitness and a lifestyle change, this app wants you to commit to it too. It reminds you halfway through the day to stay on it by sending you a friendly and encouraging tip for the day. At first, I found them annoying until I actually read them and realized that I was only annoyed by them on days that I wanted to be lazy. The app reminds me to stay with it even if I mess up and the cute visuals are always nice instead of basic boring charts and graphs you have to fill out
on October 14, 2013
I have tried a few apps without being much impressed but this handy little app gives you reminders for anything you need, such as drinking water and exercising, helps you conquer your snack attacks, pretty much anything you need help with. I have reminders to drink water, take vitamins, measure weekly and much more.

The food diary is easy to use, though it does not track fat intake, a minor drawback in my opinion.

The graphs and charts for tracking weight and measurements are easy to use, though they don't include the lower body measurements, another small drawback but I improvise and put them on my daily journal once a week when I measure so I still have the numbers documented.

The more I use this app the more I like it. It is well worth paying for the
pro version.

The reminders help me the most and I am now drinking enough water and seeing real progress in my program. I highly recommend playing around with the app because every day I find some new helpful gadget.

Buy the app and help yourself improve your lifestyle and health.