- Series: The Inspired Classroom Series
- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: National Education Association (June 1, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0810629518
- ISBN-13: 978-0810629516
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 6.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,957,382 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Inspiring Quality in Your School: From Theory to Practice (The Inspired Classroom Series)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
If we could only convince "the powers that be" that the way to improve schools is to start with being connected in our administrative-staff, staff-staff, and teacher-student relationships, we could begin to realize our potential in working with and growing together. I highly recommend it!