- Series: The Inspired Classroom Series
- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: National Education Association (June 1, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0810629518
- ISBN-13: 978-0810629516
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,726,484 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Inspiring Quality in Your School: From Theory to Practice (The Inspired Classroom Series)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If we could only convince "the powers that be" that the way to improve schools is to start with being connected in our administrative-staff, staff-staff, and teacher-student relationships, we could begin to realize our potential in working with and growing together. I highly recommend it!