Dell Inspiron 1525, 1545, M911G, PP29L, PP41L Laptop Replacement Battery - TechFuel Professional 6-Cell Li-ion Battery
|Price:||$37.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Battery Type: 6-cell Li-ion; Voltage: 11.1V; Capacity/Energy Storage: 4400mAh/49Wh
- New battery constructed with advanced circuit board technology, including built-in thermal circuit protection for safety and stability. Grade-A cells for faster charging and more efficient power consumption
- Precision construction for optimal fit; CE and RoHS certification ensures quality, safety and peace-of-mind. Up to 500 charge cycles over the life of the battery
- Friendly and knowledgeable Customer Support Staff available by email or toll-free telephone. No risk 30-day money back guarantee; 1-year full replacement warranty
- Built with quality components and rigorous quality control. Operating time will vary depending upon computer settings, hardware use, etc. Generally, for every 2000mAh, the battery will yield approximately 1 hour of run time
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Battery Type: 6-cell Li-ion
Product Type: Replacement Battery
Voltage: 11.1 volts
Compatible with Laptop Models:
Replaces Part Numbers:
Confidence: CE, FCC, and RoHS certified for safety. Battery includes advanced circuit board technology, voltage regulator, thermal circuit protection.
Risk Free Purchase: 30-day risk free return policy.
Batteryheads is the manufacturer and exclusive distributor of TechFuel batteries and electronic accessories. We are committed to providing the highest quality products and outstanding customer service to our customers. Thank you for considering our products. Copyright @2016 Batteryheads. All rights reserved.
Seller Warranty Description1-year warranty on product
Top Customer Reviews
Give them a try, and you won't be disappointed!
Edited 6/12/12: After 6 months of use, I am now getting the message that the battery life is ending and while it can still charge, it is only lasting about 30-60 minutes while unplugged.
Edited 9/30/12: After 11 months of use, I am getting the message that the battery needs to be replaced.
I guess you get what you pay for.
I don't know if its just my particular battery, but I feel like Amazon let me down big time. Ususally everything they have works so well but this is just terrible.
The battery, when inserted into my laptop, required it to be recharged first. I charged the battery for a few hours and went to go use the laptop. In about an hour (When I was told it would last ~6 hours), the battery was depleted. Also note that I did not use the laptop during that time for anything battery intensive like game-playing or watching youtube videos. I was just surfing the web... I am very upset with the quality of the battery itself and how long it lasts. This was clearly misleading advertising and do not recommend this battery.