Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Insta-Bed Ez Queen Raised Air Mattress with NeverF...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 60% off the $399.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Insta-Bed Ez Queen Raised Air Mattress with NeverFlat
|You Save:||$211.95 (53%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Two pumps in one bed, patented neverFLAT pump system silently keeps your air mattress inflated all night
- Primary pump automatically inflates and deflates your airbed in less than 4 minutes, secondary neverFLAT Pump monitors and silently maintains the air pressure to your desired comfort level while you sleep
- Set your desired comfort level (plush, medium or firm) and self-deploying frame design allows user to simply plug into wall, turn on, and walk away for easy set up
- Durable flocked top provides a soft and comfortable sleep surface that also keeps your sheets in place
- Inflated Dimensions: 78" x 60" x 22" / Frame: 64" x 54" x 11.5" comes with compact duffle with wheels for convenient travel and storage
- Please inflate your mattress according to the included instructions. Note that the material may stretch during the first several uses. It is recommended to inflate your bed at least 1 hour prior to using or measuring it. Extra air may be required after this period to achieve full firmness. For items featuring the NeverFLAT pump system, this extra air is added automatically. All mattress measurements should be taken from the center of the bed surface. For width and length, measure across the bed from the center of each side from widest point to widest point. For the height, measure at the center of the longest side from the ground to the highest point of the bed surface.
- Questions? Please email our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone Monday-Friday 9 AM - 5 PM CST at 1-800-325-4121
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
|Item Dimensions||9.5 x 60 x 78 inches|
|Item Display Weight||56 pounds|
|Item Weight||56 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||55 pounds|
|Special Size Type||Queen|
Compare to similar items
This item Insta-Bed Ez Queen Raised Air Mattress with NeverFlat - Tan
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||60 x 78 x 9.5 in||60 x 80 x 19 in||16.93 x 21.65 x 7.48 in||60 x 78 x 18 in||62 x 82 x 18 in||12.6 x 12 x 9 in|
|Material Type||PVC||laminated vinyl||other||cotton||Vinyl||rubber|
The Insta-Bed Raised Air Bed with Never Flat technology makes getting into and out of bed easier and just might be the most comfortable air bed you've ever slept on. Able to maintain it's pressure throughout the night, NeverFlat technology is an auto-engaging, whisper quiet pump, you choose your desired comfort level--Plush, Medium, or Firm. Once inflated, the Secondary Pump monitors and senses when it needs to silently engage in order to maintain the chosen comfort level throughout the night. Automatic shut-off feature turns the Primary Pump once the bed is fully inflated or deflated, allowing you to turn on the pump and walk away . Pump silently, as neccessary, engages throughout the night creating a consistently comfortable feel. Carry bag includedNote that the material may stretch during the first several uses. All mattress measurements should be taken from the center of the bed surface. For width and length, measure across the bed from the center of each side from widest point to widest point. For the height, measure at the center of the longest side from the ground to the highest point of the bed surface.
Top Customer Reviews
Second time we used it, the bed developed leaks at two points where the mattress connects to the frame.
For the price of the product, my expectation was that it should last more than two uses.
Do not buy!
Insta-Bed customer service will not replace due to the 1 year warranty expiration, so the result is that I paid $275.00 for a bed that was used for 5 total nights. I guess I should have returned immediately rather than trying to repair.
Insta-Bed Customer Service = ***** (5 stars)
This is a one year review.
Our initial impressions of the Insta-Bed were quite positive. We added a foam pad just because we have experienced situations with other air mattresses--we've used a lot of them--where they trap dampness between your body and the mattress surface. And if you're looking for a compact size when stored, this is not it. But when set-up and with bed linens on, you'll be hard pressed to tell this from a real bed.
Comfort is a very subjective thing. What is important is that once you find your ideal comfort level, the mattress maintains that level, i.e., air pressure. The Insta-Bed accomplishes this in two ways. First, a large built-in pump inflates the mattress to your chosen comfort---there are three (3) comfort settings one of which should be able to provide you with a firmness you like. Once inflated, the mattress maintains this setting, via a small (and quiet) pump motor which automatically turns on and off as it maintains the comfort setting you have chosen. Thus the NeverFlat designation. A nice feature is a "deflate" setting which will pump out all the air in the mattress so you can collapse the accordion-style frame, then fold up everything in the built in heavy duty bag. Pretty neat features.
Up until April 25, 2017 we used this mattress as a spare bed about 20 times. It remained set-up in a spare bedroom but with the power cord not plugged in. Until just recently, it seemed to be holding it's air pressure even while not plugged in. As we were expecting guests in about a week, I plugged it in, set the comfort lever to "firm" and waited until it inflated--it took about 15 seconds. Once it had, I left it alone. A few days later, I went back to check on it and discovered that it was not maintaining pressure. The low level pump was humming constantly and there was a small leak of air around the panel where you adjust the comfort settings. I switched the control to "deflate" and let the motor pump out about 1/2 of the air, then switched it to "inflate." The big pump came on as it should and what was a small air leak before became a noticeable gush of air. The seal around the control panel had failed. The mattress was no longer usable. Thus the 2 STAR rating for mattress quality.
However, there is a silver lining to this cloud and that is the superb customer service offered by Insta-Bed. It took two emails to Insta-Bed (both answered within 1 1/2 hours), a few minutes work and I received an email from Insta-Bed informing me that a new bed was enroute to me via FedEx. I was fortunate that the leak was discovered within the one year warranty period, by about 2 weeks. So if you'll be using this bed infrequently, I strongly recommend you give it a thorough check-out near the end of the one year warranty period.
It will be interesting to see if the new bed has a redesigned seal around the control panel. If it does, I will update this review. In the meantime, the current $300+ selling price is a lot of money to spend on an air bed that might fail due to a faulty design or poor quality control.
It is worth noting that Amazon offers a similar bed with a Serta brand name for substantially less, the Serta EZ Bed - Queen. In looking at the photos for the Serta bed, it appears to be identical to the Insta-Bed we purchased a year ago. More importantly, the Serta bed comes with a two year warranty. Both Serta and Insta-Bed air mattresses are owned by the same company, Wenzelco.